WHU Vs Sheff Utd - Illegal London club wins.

Dokko

Guest Bramble OG

How strange, didnt know this was happening tomorrow, But had a dream last night West Ham got relegated and i sent Scott Parker a text msg saying hahahaha

Guest newcastle4life

Dont expect anything to happen but West ham should be punished with points deduction.

Guest Stephen927

At the very most, West Ham will be deducted points which will come into effect next season.

Theres no chance Sheffield United will be re-instated into the Premiership, although I would love West Ham to be relegated.

My view is Westham should have been docked 3 points, minimum last season.

I think that what will, unfortunately, happen is that there will be a points deduction next season for them!

I think the FA or Premier League want shooting as much as West Ham, we all knew that Tevez was playing for them so how come nobody noticed a problem with his registration until so late on?

I think the FA or Premier League want shooting as much as West Ham, we all knew that Tevez was playing for them so how come nobody noticed a problem with his registration until so late on?

Exactly. They took a full fucking season to reach a decision on something that was dodgy as fuck from day one.

gonna be an uproar whatever they decide!

They can only decide if the decision was right or wrong.

Then the can order the FA to rethink their judgment and issue a harsher penalty.

They cannot issue any punishment themselves. :(

Guest Geordiesned

heard it described ominously as "beginning today" somewhere this morning so it might not be a swift outcome!

It's a 2 day hearing.

Surely, if Sheffield Utd aren’t reinstated they have a good case for suing the PL to fuck for all that dosh they’ve missed out on?

Surely at a minimum they must receive financial compensation.

The FA have already find WHU £5.5m, fine them another £10m, double it out of their own money and give the lot to Sheff Utd.

I'm sure with £30m they'd not be complaining and would go straight back up.

Surely, if Sheffield Utd arent reinstated they have a good case for suing the PL to f*** for all that dosh theyve missed out on?

Surely at a minimum they must receive financial compensation.

The FA have already find WHU £5.5m, fine them another £10m, double it out of their own money and give the lot to Sheff Utd.

I'm sure with £30m they'd not be complaining and would go straight back up.

you must have missed the bit where bryan robson is their manager - it'd take 60m to get them in the playoffs under him problies....then another 30m for his bar bill

At worst might see West Ham get a points deduction for next season and Sheffield United get compensation.

Cant see them relegating the Spammers now, if they did no doubt (like the italians last year) west ham will appeal and get themselves reinstated.