Ronaldo to Fenerbahce

Crumpy Gunt

AC Milan has signed Suazo from Cagliari also, well at least they say so, But Inter who also were interested in him had claimed that they had reached an agreement with the player and it was a done deal. Going to be a conflict there between them for sure..

Milan might have been using him as a stop gap due to his age. If fener decide to give them their money back maybe Ronaldo won't have a choice.

There is the obvious Brazil connection at fenerbache as well which is worth pointing out.

it seems far fetched and could be media speculation only thing i can think of personally is the fact they want to cash in on him and roberto carlos signed for fener didnt he. Maybe they trying to recreate an old version of real from a couple of season ago.

Couldn't be arsed to start a new thread but reading a Boro forum someone who by their accounts is a decent "ITK" reckons they are signing Saviola.

Would be shocked if that came off TBH. There will be a queue of teams lining up to sign him. There's no chance he would decide to join them with some of the offers he will get.

I heard he was heading for Real TBH, canny step down.

Milan might have been using him as a stop gap due to his age. If fener decide to give them their money back maybe Ronaldo won't have a choice.

Some stop gap with 10 goals in 13 games, that's world class. They won't get a player better than him whatever the age.

Non story tbh

Thought he was doing alright at AC?

So did I. They must be signing someone.

*Shevchenko* Cough

Aren't they shifting that Gillardino too? Maybe someone else out there they fancy as well...Etoo? Henry? Corradi?

Not a bad move, getting rid of Gillardino.

Never really impressed me when I have seen him play.

Guest makemeacupoftea

Some stop gap with 10 goals in 13 games, that's world class. They won't get a player better than himwhatever the age.

Non story tbh

Exactly