I'm Going To See Sam On Thursday.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest elbee909

Ask whether he's thought about getting Steve Black in to assist with player fitness and motivation, he's local after all.

What you going to see him for Crumpy or is it top secret?

To discuss the futures of our centre rorwards.

How funny would it be if Crumpy was Alan Oliver! :lol:

Serious question though, ask him if he really offered Owen to Liverpool and the reason why.

Ask him how the backroom staff recruitment is going. We heard about those guys from Bolton coming but have then heard nothing about them since.

Ask him about the rumour that he came along for an interview at NUFC in the past but walked out because Shearer was sitting in on the interview.

Ask him who he plans to have taking the corners, free kicks and throws seeing as we don't seem to have anyone who is any good at them.

To discuss the futures of our centre forwards.

Ask him if we are going to just hoof the ball up front and bypass the midfield considering we still have a lack of flair players who can change a game.  If he says that he's not going to bypass the midfield then ask him who he'll be bringing in to link the play from back to front.

Guest lovemoose

Ask him what it'd take to get him talking to the BBC again. I'm stuck on virgin media, so no SSN.

Even the rodent was a fivelive regular, for me the only fly in the Big Sam ointment is his childish BBC ban.

Ask him what it'd take to get him talking to the BBC again. I'm stuck on virgin media, so no SSN.

Even the rodent was a fivelive regular, for me the only fly in the Big Sam ointment is his childish BBC ban.

Subscribe to Newcastle World. :)

Guest optimistic nit

To discuss the futures of our centre forwards.

Ask him if we are going to just hoof the ball up front and bypass the midfield considering we still have a lack of flair players who can change a game.  If he says that he's not going to bypass the midfield then ask him who he'll be bringing in to link the play from back to front.

i think it will be interesting to see how emre does with a tactically savvy manager.

Guest eyeball_tickler

the last time someone came on here asking for questions they ended up asking really crap stuff.