Geremi gets work permit, Officially signs - .cock

bodson

I'd imagine that those 4 are Beye, 2 Left Backs and a Centre Back. Would be class.

Would do me.

One of Bridge, Baines, Shorey or Twaio then a backup LB for around the £2m mark. Naldo or similar £8m+ CB and were sorted for next season.

Depending on cost, I reckon Yobo could be a very good signing for us next season. It seems that Everton don't have much cash, so maybe we could get him in the £6-8m bracket, looks a very good player to me. I'm quite a fan of Wes Brown as well. Bridge would be class.

Depending on cost, I reckon Yobo could be a very good signing for us next season. It seems that Everton don't have much cash, so maybe we could get him in the £6-8m bracket, looks a very good player to me. I'm quite a fan of Wes Brown as well. Bridge would be class.

Depending on how much Beye and a left back cost I'd quite hapily pay up to £10m for Yobo

Surprised when i heard he was on a free. £2m is an absolutely brilliant deal regardless.

But a tiny price... in proportion to Duff's £5m price tag. Hmmm.....

Meh, probably nowt. Geremi is surplus at Chelsea tbh.

Yup, Yobo's a great player. If we were going to spend properly on a centre-back from the Premiership, i'd happily see it be Yobo.

Not that he'd come, i wouldn't have thought.

Depending on how much Beye and a left back cost I'd quite hapily pay up to £10m for Yobo

He's a quality player, but I'm not sure I'd go that high. Really rate Lescott as well, but he's only been there a year so there's no way they'd let him leave, especially after winning player of the season.

Surprised when i heard he was on a free. £2m is an absolutely brilliant deal regardless.

But a tiny price... in proportion to Duff's £5m price tag. Hmmm.....

Meh, probably nowt. Geremi is surplus at Chelsea tbh.

Agree with this as well. Let's hope we bring Bridge along with him too!

Today's Chronicle...

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4360/112fi7.jpg  http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2751/11kz7.jpg

Fucking hell? Win an iPod video? Class.

4 more defenders would be good. We have right back covered, so 2 centre backs and 2 left backs it is :D

An experienced premiership centre back would be good.

Would still like Beye here to be first-choice RB personally! I wouldn't mind keeping Babayaro if we signed a top-class player to be the regular left-back.

Excellent signing. Looking forward to seeing where he's deployed though.

Allardyce in the papers today saying he wants another 4 defenders...

What exactly was it that he said, Mowen?