Aaron Hughes signs for Fulham

NSG

Guest johnson293

Makes sense - he'll know Sanchez from Northern Ireland (did he make him NI captain?).

Good Luck to him.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

fucking gutted. The summer had been going well till this. We could get relegated now like, fucking bollocks

Hughes > Bocanegra, so its a good signing for them.

You're smoking crack.

I am sure we have both seen Bocanegra play many times and I think he is a liability of Steven Carr proportions whenever he gets the ball. The only thing that edges Carlos out over Carr is that he has more pace (but then again who doesn't).

You're smoking crack.

I am sure we have both seen Bocanegra play many times and I think he is a liability of Steven Carr proportions whenever he gets the ball. The only thing that edges Carlos out over Carr is that he has more pace (but then again who doesn't).

Bocanegra is properly a center back. If you watched the final against Mexico over the weekend you saw a player who was not a liability at all, but the MOTM. He saved the US's ass on several occasions-- mistakes made by liabilities named "Gooch" Onyewu and Jonathan Spector. Without Bocanegra, the US loses that final.

Edit: Also, cracked me up. The Guardian had a piece pointing out that Bocanegra had more goals last season than Shevchenko.

You're smoking crack.

Bocanegra is properly a center back. If you watched the final against Mexico over the weekend you saw a player who was not a liability at all, but the MOTM. He saved the US's ass on several occasions-- mistakes made by liabilities named "Gooch" Onyewu and Jonathan Spector. Without Bocanegra, the US loses that final.

Edit: Also, cracked me up. The Guardian had a piece pointing out that Bocanegra had more goals last season than Shevchenko.

Without the ref bottling a call in the game against us (Canada), you'd might not have made the final.  Funny it was the same cunt that fucked us in WC qualifying. 

You're smoking crack.

Without the ref bottling a call in the game against us (Canada), you'd might not have made the final.  Funny it was the same c*** that f***** us in WC qualifying. 

Yes, and it was our old friend-- and liability-- "Gooch" who headed the ball back and put Hutchinson onside. You've got every right to feel aggrieved.