Bye Bye Carr ?

ToonTastic

Guest 22bnw

Emile Heskey and Darius Henderson tbh..

7 goals between them last season, can't believe we haven't snapped them up yet.

Guest Ridzuan

I welcome this news though I think it would be foolish for us to sell him if we only can get Geremi in.We are short on defenders right now but I believe Big Sam will know what to do best.

The club will only move forward and leave its dark days behind when Carr & Babayaro are removed from the squad.

Its just as important to get rid of these two fukers as it is anyone else. They've both been responisble for so many bad moments in the last 2 seasons, both want shot for their efforts at this club.

Guest 22bnw

The club will only move forward and leave its dark days behind when Carr & Babayaro are removed from the squad.

Its just as important to get rid of these two fukers as it is anyone else. They've both been responisble for so many bad moments in the last 2 seasons, both want shot for their efforts at this club.

:clap: Here here

Exactly.  Passengers in every sense of the word and liabilities on the pitch.  You'd think we could find better with a whole transfer window and a decent wedge of money to spend on replacements......

Guest Urban Fox

It will be impossible for any club to purchase Beye - as the following 'authentic' recent telephone transcript shows :

SA : "Hello, is that Marseille?"

Operator : "Oui, 'ow can I 'elp?"

SA : "I'm interested in buying one of your players"

Operator : "Really? Which one?"

SA : "Beye"

Operator : "Oh - bye then"

(Operator hangs up - repeat to fade)

I welcome this news though I think it would be foolish for us to sell him if we only can get Geremi in.We are short on defenders right now but I believe Big Sam will know what to do best.

Do us a favour and change your avatar to someone who has not recently killed his wife & mentally retarded son.

Guest Stephen927

Fantastic news.

Carr and Baba are the two players that really stick in my mind that we need to get rid of. Sam's sending out all the right messages to everyone involved at the club that he's here to do business and won't beat around the bush like Roeder.

Guest zerocipher

Do us a favour and change your avatar to someone who has not recently killed his wife & mentally retarded son.

Common sense aint so common is it? I don't get how anyone can consider that piece of shit a role model now.

Guest zerocipher

If Owen and Oba leave, I want it to be soon, puts us out of our misery and gives us time to replace them.

22mil? Darren Bent and Nugent?

Defoe and Nugent would be better. Cheaper too. Let Spurs have Bent.

Guest samtoonarmy

I think Stephen Carr is another poor signing and we definatley need to get rid of him. He does nothing when he has the ball and he has no pace what so ever and I can't remeber him having one 'very good' performance in a black and white shirt.

Shift the little fat bastard asap. Looked good at Spurs for a couple of seasons but he's clearly wank and we need better.

agreed at the time he came 2.5m seemed good bit of business, now if we cant give him away and we have to keep then hopefully he will only be deserving of the odd cameo appearance if the 1st and 2nd ooh and the academy lads are all used up.