Disgraced NUFC footballer takes up comedy.

Dokko

Babayaro: I'll win Big Sam over

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=474334&CPID=8&clid=4&lid=&title=BABAYARO:+I

Celestine Babayaro does not fear for his place at Newcastle United despite the arrival of a new manager in Sam Allardyce.

The former Bolton boss is looking to encourage a new culture within the Magpies squad and has already brought in Joey Barton and Mark Viduka, with Czech defender David Rozehnal set to follow.

Further changes could well be afoot following Mike Ashley's success in buying 93.19 per cent of the club, and The Magpies' porous defence remains a priority case.

Newcastle have been linked with Wigan left-back Leighton Baines, but Babayaro is confident he will hold onto his first-team place despite the upheaval this summer.

"At Chelsea, I went through four managers who came with new players and I still held on to my position," Babayaro told the Northern Echo.

"So I don't see why I should worry about the coming of a new manager to Newcastle or the coming of new players.

"I know what I'm capable of doing and the coach has not told me that I'm surplus to requirements so I have no fears of losing out at Newcastle.

"If injury doesn't come my way in the new season, the Premier League will see a new Celestine Babayaro."

mackems.gif

What's he going to do, go to the emerald city and ask for a heart?  :rolleyes:

I don't think he's got enough family members to go through for him to see out the season.

What's he going to do, go to the emerald city and ask for a heart?  :rolleyes:

Luque, Carr and Babayaro arrive back for pre-season training accompanied by their agent  :cheesy:

http://www.capohedz.com/typebrighter/uploaded_images/The-Wizard-of-Oz-727647.jpg

Seriously how big is he in that pic on the SSN page :lol:

Baba it doesnt take a new manager to get you working, you should have been playing well from day one you useless pr*ck.

Babayaro looked aright under Souness at first before his form tailed off. He then looked bit better under Roeder for a while. Expect he'll do the same with the new manager. Taking the piss tbh.

Babayaro: I'll win Big Sam over

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=474334&CPID=8&clid=4&lid=&title=BABAYARO:+I

Celestine Babayaro does not fear for his place at Newcastle United despite the arrival of a new manager in Sam Allardyce.

The former Bolton boss is looking to encourage a new culture within the Magpies squad and has already brought in Joey Barton and Mark Viduka, with Czech defender David Rozehnal set to follow.

Further changes could well be afoot following Mike Ashley's success in buying 93.19 per cent of the club, and The Magpies' porous defence remains a priority case.

Newcastle have been linked with Wigan left-back Leighton Baines, but Babayaro is confident he will hold onto his first-team place despite the upheaval this summer.

"At Chelsea, I went through four managers who came with new players and I still held on to my position," Babayaro told the Northern Echo.

"So I don't see why I should worry about the coming of a new manager to Newcastle or the coming of new players.

"I know what I'm capable of doing and the coach has not told me that I'm surplus to requirements so I have no fears of losing out at Newcastle.

"If injury doesn't come my way in the new season, the Premier League will see a new Celestine Babayaro."

Fuck me, how much in the way of wages is this cunt on again?  Another Soumess cunt we have to deal with.  Gerrim oot, Sammy!

Guest nufc 4 life

I don't think he's got enough family members to go through for him to see out the season.

That's a bit sick tbh.

have to agree with nut here toon that is a pretty disgusting thing to say and i don't really want to come on here and read comments like that  :undecided:

That's a bit sick tbh.

have to agree with nut here toom that is a pretty disgusting thing to say and i don't really want to come on herre and read comments like that

too sensitive?

That's a bit sick tbh.

have to agree with nut here toon that is a pretty disgusting thing to say and i don't really want to come on here and read comments like that  :undecided:

Get over it tbh.

He's played once since November, the day after his brother died.

I stand by my comments. Not my fault if anybody is too stupid to realise the cunt has taken us for a ride.

Guest nufc 4 life

whatever mate, just think how you would feel if you did something wrong and had people cracking jokes at your dead family that's me finished i'm not going to get drawn itno an argument with you, think what you want, but try and keep it to yourself  :wave:

whatever mate, just think how you would feel if you did something wrong and had people cracking jokes at your dead family that's me finished i'm not going to get drawn itno an argument with you, think what you want, but try and keep it to yourself  :wave:

aye, nee need for comments like that.

I'm not cracking a joke about his dead family, i'm making a valid point about his commitment to the club, or lack of.

I'm not making this up, you can check back for his stats last season, fuks off when things were getting tough middle of November, then makes a miraculous recovery the day after his brother dies, plays to his best, then fuks off again (possibly started the next game in europe) and doesn't make another appearance when the shit hits the fan again.

He picks and chooses his games while picking up in a week what we'll be lucky to make in a year, yet only the death of a family member motivates him enough to make it to the pitch to earn that money.

I wouldn't piss on the cunt if he was on fire, in fact i'd probably throw on a log or two, the guy is a parasite, vermin, a total fukhead who's took the living piss out of this club since he's arrived. He does not deserve sympathy, understanding or restraint towards him. I'm sorry for the loss of his brother, but in the end of the day, prove to me why else he made that rare appearance fully fit, ready and motivated, then fuked off again after his families honour was upheld?

Don't want an argument about it? Then don't comment on him tbh.