The player you now want rid of most?

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

N'zogbia might just be a lost cause, I hope not but.....

Rather we tried to sort Zog out than Duff.

rather we tried to sort both out. Who's the alternative, Luque?

If we're talking 4-3-3 then there's several options. I wouldn't be against him sorting both out, just if an offer came in around the £5m mark i'd take it without a second thought.

Duff has been: absolutely shite whenever he has played. Looked a scratch of his former self. Seemingly can't beat a man or cross a ball. Is a diving bastard. Is a total and utter crock. Is someone else we're paying absolutely boatloads to do fuck all but sit on a table and/or play football badly. Is someone we don't and never needed. The talent's obviously there so if Sam wants to work with him and utilise it, then i won't complain overly much - but i'd rather someone just came in and bought him.

Not that they would now, like.

You're sure to rebound that with anti-Zog stuff, but N'Zogbia has shown far more promise than Damien Duff ever did, and is someone far more worth working on what with the raw talent, performing exceptionally the season before last, and at such a young age.

Guest Ridzuan

Its between Zoggy and Baba.But between those two,I think Zoggy would be a better option to keep rather than Babayaro.

Carr. More cover for him than Baba, and he'll be on higher wages than Ramage. Might as well keep Luque, see if he can turn in a decent performance and drive his price tag up a little. Would get the square root of fuck all for him now.

If we're talking 4-3-3 then there's several options. I wouldn't be against him sorting both out, just if an offer came in around the £5m mark i'd take it without a second thought.

Duff has been: absolutely shite whenever he has played. Looked a scratch of his former self. Seemingly can't beat a man or cross a ball. Is a diving bastard. Is a total and utter crock. Is someone else we're paying absolutely boatloads to do fuck all but sit on a table and/or play football badly. Is someone we don't and never needed. The talent's obviously there so if Sam wants to work with him and utilise it, then i won't complain overly much - but i'd rather someone just came in and bought him.

You're sure to rebound that with anti-Zog stuff, but N'Zogbia has shown far more promise than Damien Duff ever did, and is someone far more worth working on what with the raw talent, performing exceptionally the season before last, and at such a young age.

I can see your generall point, but to say Zog has shown more promise than Duff seems a bit much. Duff over his career has shown much more ability than Zog has, and they were equally shite last season. Zog may have shown more for us that Duffer ever has, but if one of them could be returned to top form I reckon Duff would do us more good.

Luque - the guy cost a fortune, is picking up a fortune in wages, clearly is passed caring & in comparison makes Carr look wonderful.

You all may hate Carr & think he is rubbish (granted) but the first out of the door, if we have a choice, has to be Luque. Think of the money he has taken out of the club & the "effort" he has shown on the pitch. He is a disgrace.

Kieron Dyer is a w******, is a w******

Kieron Dyer is a w******, is a w******

No Contest, get rid asap.

nodding of the head here

in releasing bramble i'd say fat sam instantly swept to 50% of reaching total credibility at the club, it would have been easier to keep bramble and try and turn him around again

to make the magic 100% mark he needs to ship dyer - he's the one remaining link to our recent nightmarish past and severing that link will go a long way to changing the culture at the club both on and off the pitch

I can see your generall point, but to say Zog has shown more promise than Duff seems a bit much. Duff over his career has shown much more ability than Zog has, and they were equally shite last season. Zog may have shown more for us that Duffer ever has, but if one of them could be returned to top form I reckon Duff would do us more good.

Sorry... i was talking about at Newcastle. Which, to sound bastard-ish, is all i care about in all honesty. I'm not bothered how Duff started out at Blackburn, N'Zogbia has shown far more promise than Duff at Newcastle United. I firmly believe now that it's downhill from Duff - he's hardly got much time to return to his best - and i'd be happy to see him go. N'Zogbia's only 20.

I thought Duff was very good the two seasons before we signed him though, so it's as long since Duff was good as it is Zog. Also, Duff at his best has been a lot better than Zog at his best, so you can see where I'm coming from. I wouldn't say I disagree with you as such, as maybe Duff is finished, but Duff in full flow would be better for us than Zog in full flow, imo.