2008-9 TV fixtures talk (Page 5)

Crumpy Gunt

August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May. 10 months @ £10 per month = £100.

Sky - 40 games for £40.

Setanta can f*** right off.

Yea looking at it like that it does seem expensive but you have missed out that Setanta aint just showing premiership matches, They have all kind of sports on there. They had Cotto v Judah and the Ricky Hatton fight so basically on sky they would of cost you £30.

Your looking at it as thou Setanta only show premiership like Prem plus used too.

I'm looking at it from MY point of view tbh.

I couldn't give a toss about boxing. £1 a game under Sky was excellent - paying these twats £100 a season for 46 (?) games isn't happening afaic. Especially when their coverage is, apparently, dogshit.

We (ie Villa) appear to have struck it lucky. 8 times in the first batch, but most impressively, 5 of our first 6 away games are on live.

Could it be better than that (for me, I mean, obviously)?

August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May. 10 months @ £10 per month = £100.

Sky - 40 games for £40.

Setanta can f*** right off.

Yea looking at it like that it does seem expensive but you have missed out that Setanta aint just showing premiership matches, They have all kind of sports on there. They had Cotto v Judah and the Ricky Hatton fight so basically on sky they would of cost you £30.

Your looking at it as thou Setanta only show premiership like Prem plus used too.

I'm looking at it from MY point of view tbh.

I couldn't give a toss about boxing. £1 a game under Sky was excellent - paying these twats £100 a season for 46 (?) games isn't happening afaic. Especially when their coverage is, apparently, dogshit.

Sentanta have come on a long way since the game of ours with no sound in the first half, I subscribed last season for all the Italian, Dutch and Portuguese football and it was excellent coverage, the Hatton fight had the same fight pundits Sky have too.

Guest WalkervilleMag

So only on 6 times before December? Shows how far we've fallen.

That list might be bollocks btw, I got it off Porridge on Skunkers. :lol:

he got it off here

Guest WalkervilleMag

just glad the scouse mackems are not pulling up in there caravans on New Years Day

Bit strange that the man city match and everton matches got moved so dramatically.

Its because we're hosting the UEFA Cup final, we've shuffled around the fixtures with you and boro so we end away from home.

Guest Southern Geordie

Does anybody know if all pubs who currently have sky sports/prem plus will get setenta as part of their sports package? Seems a stupid question I know but I do presume it'd be part of their sports package