2008-9 TV fixtures talk (Page 5)

Crumpy Gunt

Don't Setanta get the Saturday lunchtime or evening games as well as the Monday night games?

Aye, Liverpool were the 1st 12.45 game last season vs Sheff Utd, and a couple of years ago vs Spurs.

Monday night games and Saturday evening games this season will be the sole preserve of Setanta. :(

???

Aye, Liverpool were the 1st 12.45 game last season vs Sheff Utd, and a couple of years ago vs Spurs.

Monday night games and Saturday evening games this season will be the sole preserve of Setanta. :(

I got Setanta sports and i must admit ive been pretty impressed. Not sure what the commentary is gonna be like but lets face it, it cant get much worse than andy fucking gray

I got Setanta sports and i must admit ive been pretty impressed. Not sure what the commentary is gonna be like but lets face it, it cant get much worse than andy f****** gray

I think Andy Gray is brilliant  :thup:

I got Setanta sports and i must admit ive been pretty impressed. Not sure what the commentary is gonna be like but lets face it, it cant get much worse than andy f****** gray

He winds me up!!! It pisses me off the way sky keep on playing that clip where Andy Gray screams "GERRARD" think it was the time Gerrard scored against Olympiakos in 2005.

Hopefully the pundits will be better aswell because when they have Souness on i have to turn the tv over, Fucking winds me up the way he bangs on about "Proper players".

Andy Gray was my boyhood hero (well, behind Brian Little). I can't belive what a fucking cunt he's turned into now, though.

See also David Platt. Cunt.

He winds me up!!! It pisses me off the way sky keep on playing that clip where Andy Gray screams "GERRARD" think it was the time Gerrard scored against Olympiakos in 2005.

Hopefully the pundits will be better aswell because when they have Souness on i have to turn the tv over, f****** winds me up the way he bangs on about "Proper players".

Well it's not Gray's fault they replay it :D but when i listen to him each game he always makes a load of sense even if it can be a bit repetitive, don't know if people agree or not but that's my opinion.

Andy Gray was my boyhood hero (well, behind Brian Little). I can't belive what a f****** c*** he's turned into now, though.

See also David Platt. c***.

Why's he a cunt? :lol:

Guest DavB93

Hopefully the pundits will be better aswell because when they have Souness on i have to turn the tv over, Fucking winds me up the way he bangs on about "Proper players".

I'm sure it's Martin Tyler and not Andy Gray that screams "GERRARD" you'll find.

Guest Barney

Out of Setanta's 49(in or around) games, only 4 or so are matches that DON'T have one of the "big four" playing.

Andy Gray was my boyhood hero (well, behind Brian Little). I can't belive what a f****** c*** he's turned into now, though.

Why's he a cunt? :lol:

Which one of the cunts do you mean? Andy Gray or David Platt?

Andy Gray is the embodiment of Sky hype and the belief that the only thing that matters in football these days are the "big four". I could go on on this point ad infinitum, but I'll stop. He also treated my club and the greatest manager we ever had with contempt. I for one was glad when we sold him to Wolves, and then conveniently went on to win the League very soon after, replacing him with a journeyman striker we bought from you lot.

David Platt is the worst co-commentator in the world, with ne'er a good word to say about the club who plucked him from Crewe and in three years had him as one of England's best players at the World Cup. AND he's such an ugly cunt as well, he has one of those "suffered a severe head injury" faces.

Cunt.

Guest Bramble OG

Rumours that the mackems away is 12.45pm on the Sunday  :rant:

What a pile of shite.

its deff a 12.45 KO never thought to ask if it was now on sunday..

So are we allowed to post the list of Sky fixtures here or is it the same deal as the full fixtures?

A 'fixture list' is the same as a 'list of fixtures' I guess. Best not to.  :thup:

Guest GAMMELL

Why's he a c***? :lol:

Which one of the c***s do you mean? Andy Gray or David Platt?

Andy Gray is the embodiment of Sky hype and the belief that the only thing that matters in football these days are the "big four". I could go on on this point ad infinitum, but I'll stop. He also treated my club and the greatest manager we ever had with contempt. I for one was glad when we sold him to Wolves, and then conveniently went on to win the League very soon after, replacing him with a journeyman striker we bought from you lot.

David Platt is the worst co-commentator in the world, with ne'er a good word to say about the club who plucked him from Crewe and in three years had him as one of England's best players at the World Cup. AND he's such an ugly c*** as well, he has one of those "suffered a severe head injury" faces.

c***.

I've after spitting me Lucozade on the screen ye b@stard  :lol: :lol:

Sky Sports have confirmed their live Barclays Premier League fixtures for the first four months of the season.

Sky Sports have confirmed their live Barclays Premier League fixtures for the first four months of the season.

Copy goes in here, cope goes in here, copy goes in here

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=475495&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=&title=Premier+League+live+on+Sky

Sky Sports on the ball, as usual.

On RTG they reckon their Sky fixtures are out (they are the early kick off on the opening day so they're jizzing at the thought of being top of the table), so I'm guessing just keep refreshing that link until they appear.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=475495&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=&title=Premier+League+live+on+Sky

Sky Sports on the ball, as usual.

On RTG they reckon their Sky fixtures are out (they are the early kick off on the opening day so they're jizzing at the thought of being top of the table), so I'm guessing just keep refreshing that link until they appear.

At the thought....glad that was in there, cos that's it all it is!!!!

Its crap!whats the use they havent said whose playing just the time and dates!such pricks!!!has setanta announced there live fixtures?not the time and dates!!!The teams that are actually playing !!!!

Guest LFEE

Have you also noticed that you never see Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal or Liverpool on the Monday Night Football?

Surely that is because they will be playing Tue/Wed in the champions league.... at a guess.

Have you also noticed that you never see Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal or Liverpool on the Monday Night Football?

Surely that is because they will be playing Tue/Wed in the champions league.... at a guess.

every week?