Wayne Bridge

thedudeabides

I think Bridge is the best left-back in the world. He would be the signing of the summer imo.

Much, much better than Baines. All Baines has over Bridge is youth.

imo he's defnitely one of the top 3 LB's I've ever watched, easily world class

I think Bridge is the best left-back in the world. He would be the signing of the summer imo.

He most certainly was.

He most certainly was.

When?

and for how long?

:lol:

Cole is the best LB in the world... Bridge would be an okay signing but Enrique is better, wouldn't mind Bridge at LB and Enrique on the wing..

Abidal is better than Cole IMO, and why would you want to play Enrique on the wing? Defending is what he does best, so I say we let him keep playing as a defender O0

I just think if we had another quality LB that Enrique would make a fanrasric winger, also would add great cover to a LB having Jose infront of them, he puts in a mean cross, has pace can be very direct and is very powerful.

I just think if we had another quality LB that Enrique would make a fanrasric winger, also would add great cover to a LB having Jose infront of them, he puts in a mean cross, has pace can be very direct and is very powerful.

Yeah, I thought that he would make a great winger, he's our most creative player from Leftback so push him up and he'll be able to do more.  Quite wuick, good cross and looks like he ahs a decent shot just never gets into positions to shoot.

Should take our corners imo, he's our best crosser

Guest Stephen927

Enrique is a good threat going forwards because he's coming from deep. I reckon if he started on the wing, he wouldn't be as effective going forward, would be more of a defensive winger.

Wayne Bridge is still a very good player.

Enrique is a good threat going forwards because he's coming from deep. I reckon if he started on the wing, he wouldn't be as effective going forward, would be more of a defensive winger.

Wayne Bridge is still a very good player.

Wayne Bridge is crap now man.  You watched Man City this season?  Doesn't do anything apart from lose the ball.