Toon Friendlies on Setanta

Guest Geordiesned

Guest Geordiesned

From nufc.com;

Satellite broadcaster Setanta Sports report that they will be providing live TV coverage of Newcastle's pre-season games as follows:

Thu 26.07.07 Celtic (h)

Sun 29.07.07 Juventus (h)

Wed 01.08.07 Hull City (a) 

Sun 05.08.07 Sampdoria (h)

No doubt an attempt to get Newcastle fans to fork out for a subscription. No ta.

Won't get a penny from me.

Begrudged paying for the PPV last year on top of my Sky subscription and I'm certainly not paying to watch pre-season games. Humbug etc... >:(

Fuk Setanta, fuk the dirty horrible cunts.

I hope they go bankrupt the dirty fuking thieving Irish tossers.

I hope everyone can resist temptation to pay money to these cunts, they cant even manage to supply you with audio for 90mins for your £8 worth, amateur wankers.

Guest WalkervilleMag

I get Setanta for free (Cough Cough),  but will be going to all the games except Hull (which is a fecking shithole) anyway.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Fuk Setanta, fuk the dirty horrible c***s.

I hope everyone can resist temptation to pay money to these c***s, they cant even manage to supply you with audio for 90mins for your £8 worth, amateur wankers.

Too late, already got a subscription.

Are they any more or less thieving than the Aussie Sky tossers ?

Guest getalife

I don't see anything wrong with Setanta. I also subscribed to get the Hatton/Castillo fight and they played reruns all through the week leading up to it. Both Castillo/Coralles fights, Cotto/Judah which was live just the week before and not available to see on any other channels, and others. Sky never do that running up to fights they broadcast. And in all honesty, with the Premiership games they're going to be showing it's only the price of a few beers each month.  O0

Guest Guinness

Fuk Setanta, fuk the dirty horrible c***s.

I hope everyone can resist temptation to pay money to these c***s, they cant even manage to supply you with audio for 90mins for your £8 worth, amateur wankers.

Agreed, their coverage is socking. Can't believe I paid for a match that went for about 30 mins without commentary.