Bellamy turns us down for the Hammers (allegedly)

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest optimistic nit

he scored in the group stages i think. he played anyway, so does get a medal. Shearer does indeed get two fa cup medals, but i was pointing out the anti bellamy bias in the post.

he scored in the group stages i think. he played anyway, so does get a medal. Shearer does indeed get two fa cup medals, but i was pointing out the anti bellamy bias in the post.

scored in barca

Guest alex

There wasn't any. The only omission was the Community Shield medal Bellamy won I think. As I said, it was clear people meant medals for winning. Otherwise it would have been anti-Shearer in terms of bias by omitting his two Premiership and FA Cup runners-up medals surely. Keep digging though by all means :razz:

There was no anti-bellamy bias in my post - I'm one of those who would take him back if either MArtins or Owen left. It was simply a reply to the point that Bellamy was going to earn more money and play for bettr clubs than Shearer and win more medals

Guest JonnyRogers

Shearer too had a Community Shield runners up medal, and if your being REALLY picky - I guess they both have Premier League Asia Tournament runners up medals, Shearer has a Le Tournoi winners medal and an Irish International Tournament winners medal (1997).

To be serious, Bellamy can be a quality player, but really he isn't worth the trouble he brings, and I don't even rate him higher than Martins. Probably will do well at West Ham, but isn't any better than that really.

Sky say its Cisse thats signing for West Ham, they are interested in Bellamy also.

Hmmm...

Sky have just reported that Cisse and Zenden have both just signed for Marseille...

Guest Invicta_Toon

Invicta Goon is more interested in his mum's knitting than football

poor standard tbh. having a bad day arse9?

Guest Dr. Pongle

When were we ever in for Bellamy for him to be able to turn us down??

We weren't. Thank fuck he's not NUFC bound.

The new board and new manager gives it a clean slate for everyone, we don't need Bellamy's baggage back here.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Love to know who the contact is for all these inside men at NUFC

more ITK's than Oliver can shake a stick at FFS

Guest Dr. Pongle

Love to know who the contact is for all these inside men at NUFC

more ITK's than Oliver can shake a stick at FFS

His comments in the Ronnie Gill that he was receiving telephone calls from all across Europe regarding the vacant managerial position before Allardyce was appointed was damn impressive.

Especially as his contact details aren't on the icNewcastle site.

how many strikers do West Ham need? never hated a rival club so much in my life

you've never been to Spurs, have you?

too right I have, but only outside upton park can you buy 'ready to eat' chicken that hasn't been near a grill, then encounter fans wearing pink scarfs who point at you and shout 'Michael c****** Owen'

wankers

how many strikers do West Ham need? never hated a rival club so much in my life

To be fair..

Carlton Cole is shit.

Kepa Blanco - No idea.

Dean Ashton.

Marlon Harewood they are trying to get rid of.

Bobby Zamora the same.

Tevez is most likely on his way to Manure.

Thats only really 3 strikers and I would be surprised if they knocked back any offers for Cole.

They do have 13 defenders though  :o