Other clubs' transfer deadline day discussion

GeordieDazzler

Where do SWP & Lennon fit in the same XI?

Strange signing.

I wouldn't be shocked if Spurs cashed in.  His ability to put a decent cross in has always been questioned, his desire to improve it seems to be dwindling.

Also looks like Mido will go to Boro if the two clubs can agree how the fee should be paid............

Strange signing.

I wouldn't be shocked if Spurs cashed in.  His ability to put a decent cross in has always been questioned, his desire to improve it seems to be dwindling.

Also looks like Mido will go to Boro if the two clubs can agree how the fee should be paid............

ITK mind-reading at it's finest. 

Strange signing.

If he put the same amount of time on the training ground that he does clubbing, he'd be a worldbeater.  I don't have to be physic to work that one out.

Strange signing.

If he put the same amount of time on the training ground that he does clubbing, he'd be a worldbeater.  I don't have to be physic to work that one out.

Who, Lennon or SWP?

Strange signing.

His ability to put in a cross wasn't questioned by Spurs fans 6 months ago when he was world class and taking over from Beckham in the England side

Strange signing.

His ability to put in a cross wasn't questioned by Spurs fans 6 months ago when he was world class and taking over from Beckham in the England side

Probably wont be next week either, after SWP's turns them down in favour of a big money move back to Man City or alike.

Strange signing.

Who, Lennon or SWP?

Lennon.  The second half of last season dropped off considerably and he didn't take kindly to being subbed by MJ either.  It could be bringing in SWP would give Lennon a kick up the backside, it could be that Lennon needs to get out of London.   At his age he should be developing and improving.  Right now he's treading water.

Strange signing.

Who, Lennon or SWP?

Lennon.  The second half of last season dropped off considerably and he didn't take kindly to being subbed by MJ either.  It could be bringing in SWP would give Lennon a kick up the backside, it could be that Lennon needs to get out of Lennon.  At his age he should be developing and improving.  Right now he's treading water.

Got Lennon on the brain too much, Jol?  ;)

Strange signing.

Who, Lennon or SWP?

Lennon.  The second half of last season dropped off considerably and he didn't take kindly to being subbed by MJ either.  It could be bringing in SWP would give Lennon a kick up the backside, it could be that Lennon needs to get out of Lennon.  At his age he should be developing and improving.  Right now he's treading water.

Got Lennon on the brain too much, Jol?  ;)

:lol: :lol:

It's all too much for me at this time of night, all this talk of gangsta thingy.  I try to let it waft over me while I drink my Horlicks! :angel:

Any club and player needs competition for places. Other than the fact they are decidely suspect anyways, Baba and Carr would have played alot better had they had another player pushing them for the starting line up.

Spurs obviously need a LW, but both Lennon and SWP's could play and swap during the game ala Duff/Robben a few years back, and as MJ says, it would be a good kick up the arse for Lennon.