Sunderland sign Chopra. £5m!

Mr Logic

Guest niina

Will never make it if he is still at NUFC, and we will go nowhere if we still keep him as our strikeforce (even as a backup, hopefully Andy Carroll will do better).

Anyway, good luck for him :)

i love the way people say he couldnt hack it in the premiership when he only started 7 league games. it took tevez 25 to look decent.

ahahahahahahahhaaahahahahahahaaaa

Oh it's worth reading it all

Luckily my season ticket hasn't arrived yet, I am going down to the ticket office to get my money back if that piece of s*** signs.

That thread is up to 22 pages now but the crack is immense. Sima &  Lost Magpie do the Mags proud behind enemy lines. There are  stack of sub threads getting started now, looks like I will be on tour today.

25 % sell on fee apparently for us!!!

£1.25 million for us - cheers Roy!!!!

That has nearly covered the difference between our 4 incoming signings and 1 outgoing sale!!!

;D ;D ;D

25 % sell on fee apparently for us!!!

£1.25 million for us - cheers Roy!!!!

That has nearly covered the difference between our 4 incoming signings and 1 outgoing sale!!!

;D ;D ;D

I am sure I have read that post somewhere else O0

Fuck off roy keane

oh what can it be

to a dog w*nking paddy

with a sh*t football team

Guest Ridzuan

5m for Chopra? Thats a risky investment for me but at the same time,I cant imagine why Chops would want to play for Sunderland.

Also being reported on SSN.

He can't cut the mustard at PL level & I hope he tells them to stick it & signs elsewhere. He will not deserve the dogs abuse he'll get at the SOL. He's not good enough & he's a Geordie - would you want to sign for the scum unless you had to given those credentials?