Joorabchian and MSI wanted by Interpol for money laundering.

Parky

West Ham will 'buy' Tevez from MSI then 'sell' him to Manyoo. This would mean any money Manyoo paying would actually be going to West Ham and thus satisfy the PL. And of course Kia will be happy cos he's gonna be a rich fucker.

But then West Ham admit to not owning him at the time of the PL investigation. Again, this is no-one's fault but West Ham and the Premier League.

West Ham cant do anything other than release him. Any transfer above £25,000 can be investigated by the FA so they are in the shit either way.

Fair enough. They're getting him for a lot less than his current worth?  :undecided:

£20m?

They're paying £20m to loan him?

Structed very similar to the Mascherano deal to Liverpool, fee paid to loan him for 2 years (around £6m), then £20m if they buy his contract.

So they get the services of one of the best young players in the world for £6m? That's not a bad deal for Man U imo.  :lol:

They've obviously got to pay his wages too like...

Loan?  If he decides to leave after them 2 years they aren't entitled to a penny.

Capiche?

Gotcha!  O0

West Ham will 'buy' Tevez from MSI then 'sell' him to Manyoo. This would mean any money Manyoo paying would actually be going to West Ham and thus satisfy the PL. And of course Kia will be happy cos he's gonna be a rich fucker.

Not true, Premier League have already said this is not acceptable - they want to see the money go to West Ham and stay there (or spent on othr signings obviously)

Guest optimistic nit

This whole thing is so confusing, I wonder what will happen at the Sheffield Utd appeal.

How was Mascherano's transfer to Liverpool allowed by the PL then?

Because West Ham gave up his registration and Liverpool were able to loan him from MSI. There is nothing wrong with third party's owning players the issue is with West Ham claiming they own the player.

if there is nothing wrong with third party ownership then why were west ham fined in the first place?

They were fined because there was a clause in his contract that meant MSI could sell him at any time without West Ham agreeing, West Ham claimed to have ripped that up which is why he was allowed to play in the last 3 games.

Not true, Premier League have already said this is not acceptable - they want to see the money go to West Ham and stay there (or spent on othr signings obviously)

Three pages of people trying to avoid this simple fact.

Can't wait to see what develops.

Yes they want to see the money going to West Ham but obviously Kia will feel this is unjust (and rightly so), which is why the most probable case is some sort of 'backdoor' payment that West Ham will make to Kia. Essentially the money that Manyoo pay West Ham will end up with Kia and thus, all parties will be happy and satisfied. West Ham survive the saga and can move on, Manyoo get Tevez and Kia gets his money.

Yes they want to see the money going to West Ham but obviously Kia will feel this is unjust (and rightly so), which is why the most probable case is some sort of 'backdoor' payment that West Ham will make to Kia. Essentially the money that Manyoo pay West Ham will end up with Kia and thus, all parties will be happy and satisfied. West Ham survive the saga and can move on, Manyoo get Tevez and Kia gets his money.

I'm sure i said that on page 1 tbh.

Guest Invicta_Toon

just like that eh?

have you ever heard of published accounts?

mind you, probably in the same fantasy fucking land as Fat Fred is not the Chairaman

Guest Invicta_Toon

just realised you're from Thailand. fucking hilarious tbh

What's that got to do with anything?

his justification of backdoor payments,

or are you honestly on another fucking planet?

just realised you're from Thailand. fucking hilarious tbh

What's that got to do with anything?

his justification of backdoor payments,

or are you honestly on another fucking planet?

Another planet to you? If only mate. I'll keep my fingers crossed though.

just like that eh?

have you ever heard of published accounts?

mind you, probably in the same fantasy fucking land as Fat Fred is not the Chairaman

Yes because the football world is so clean, nice and pure that something like this is just really impossible.

"The companies Kia Joorabchian represents also claim exclusive rights over Tevez. Terms agreed on a two-year loan to Manchester United hampered by the league's insistence that his registration lies with West Ham. Maintain the three-year registration tying Tevez to Upton Park is worthless since the contract entered into with West Ham was for a single season's loan, now expired."

The Gurardian.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2126185,00.html

Guest optimistic nit

"The companies Kia Joorabchian represents also claim exclusive rights over Tevez. Terms agreed on a two-year loan to Manchester United hampered by the league's insistence that his registration lies with West Ham. Maintain the three-year registration tying Tevez to Upton Park is worthless since the contract entered into with West Ham was for a single season's loan, now expired."

The Gurardian.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2126185,00.html

if he isn't registered with west ham, after all this, then could something happen?

Is it just me that's bored as FUCK about this whole situation? Every fucking day there's a 'new twist in the Carlos Tevez affair!!!11!'. Can't wait until it's sorted, however that is resolved.

No offence Parky btw. :)

I'm still hoping the deal falls through somehow, one of my friends moved Tevez to Man U in Pro Evo and even made his stats better.

I'd get such a great satisfaction from moving him back. :lol:

I'm still hoping the deal falls through somehow, one of my friends moved Tevez to Man U in Pro Evo and even made his stats better.

If this whole thing falls through, I'll have to re-write my whole fucking article.  :rant:

If this whole thing falls through, I'll have to re-write my whole fucking article.  :rant:

[/PLUG]

:lol:

[/PLUG]

:lol:

Not at all! I'll just have to rip the fucker to shreds and start again.  :lol:

Took me long enough the first time... :rolleyes: