Armband up for Grabs

NSG

Link

SAM ALLARDYCE will use his pre-season friendlies to determine who will captain United throughout the coming season.

The United players were back at their Benton HQ again for training this morning after two days off following their Austrian boot camp, but as yet they still don’t know who their on-the-pitch leader will be for the coming term.

And Allardyce’s search for a captain will begin at Victoria Park on Tuesday night when a big contingent of the Toon Army will be heading down the A19 to take in his first game in charge of the Magpies against League One outfit Hartlepool.

To read the full article, click the link.

Guest Invicta_Toon

didn't the chronic say they were fed up with people posting their articles in their entirity?

Guest Invicta_Toon

IMO it should be Shay Given

there was a poll around here somewhere, dunno where it went

I think I'll vote for Emre then

you're not getting the fucking point as usual

This thread was started half an hour before your poll and the article was being discussed. Surely you can understand why it was locked?

The ideal compromise would have been to ask NSG if he minded adding a poll to his thread. 

Guest Invicta_Toon

This thread was started half an hour before your poll and the article was being discussed. Surely you can understand why it was locked?

The ideal compromise would have been to ask NSG if he minded adding a poll to his thread. 

no, I personally can't see why it was locked, plenty of polls are started on topics posted on the same day, in fact this post was the reason for the poll, which is the whole point

deciding on locking it or merging with this is obviously a decision for James, as he controls what can and can't be talked about

Guest Invicta_Toon

p.s. even fascists like Dave would have posted in the poll suggesting a merge, or more likely merging it anyway if he could be arsed

Fucking hell man, how big an ego do you have to not understand this?

Anyway, even if you did have a case... that's what happens when you constantly act like a twat, when something is borderline you'll never get your way. Deal with it.

no, I personally can't see why it was locked, plenty of polls are started on topics posted on the same day, in fact this post was the reason for the poll, which is the whole point

deciding on locking it or merging with this is obviously a decision for James, as he controls what can and can't be talked about

If that's your opinion then fair enough.

Your last sentence is ridiculous though!  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

You had Deco as an option FFS in a poll describing the captaincy candidates as 'realistic.' An unfunny pointless pisstake if there ever was one.

oh god. it's not like any poll in the fucking history of the internet never had a joke option

50 cent!

fucking donut

You had Deco as an option FFS in a poll describing the captaincy candidates as 'realistic.' An unfunny pointless pisstake if there ever was one.

oh god. it's not like any poll in the fucking history of the internet never had a joke option

50 cent!

fucking donut

I don't mind being a donut thankyou very much, I like donuts.