NUFC not the subject of the police raids - Statement

Guest thenorthumbrian

Guest Invicta_Toon

I don't really care what it is, who did it, whether its money laundering or murder. All i want to know is will it affect the team, allardyce, chris mort or mike ashley. If one of you supposed 'ITK' people could just clarify this simple point then that would be much appreciated. All it requires is one sentence to do this, no names of sources or whatever other stuff you feel you cant say.

what exactly do you and your other hysterics want to know? what do you possibly think anyone has to tell you?

Guest Invicta_Toon

I bet mort is writing Shepherds 'you're sacked' letter as we speak

just remember West Ham's new board had nowt to do with the Argie's signing morty baby

Guest Invicta_Toon

What could we possibly have in common with Rangers?

Carling?

omfg it's an illegal booze bust!

OK, so Newcastle, Portsmouth and Rangers confirmed.

Here's some facts for you, make of them what you will:

Newcastle bought Boumsong from Rangers.

Newcastle bought Amdy Faye from Portsmouth.

Graeme Souness was manager of Newcastle when both deals were done.

Willie McKay was the agent of both players.

Both deals were amongst those not cleared by the recent Lord Stevens investigation.

Finally, from the Wiki article on Willie McKay:

“The inquiry is still awaiting clarification from agent Willie McKay” in connection with the Boumsong and Faye transfers (to Newcastle United).

“Agent Willie McKay acted for the selling club, Auxerre, in the transfer of Benjani” (to Portsmouth) “and for Portsmouth in the transfer of Cisse and, for the same reason as above” (still awaiting clarification) “the inquiry is not prepared to clear these transfers at this stage.

According to Wiki, that's from a Telegraph article called "What Stevens said about each club", but the link on Wiki is dead now. Still, looks like we have a chief suspect.

Guest Guinness

Joey Barton interview up next. He'll know all the facts.

Set him loose on those responsible! I demand justice is served!

Guest Beachcomber

:idiot2:

Can anybody remember the article from the Glasgow Evening Times just over a year ago in the wake of fans on this site asking questions about how and why we paid so much for Boumsong?

Well here is a quote from that paper attributed to Chairman David Murray relating to how Souness has helped the club....

..."I like to chat with people, through highs and the lows. I still have that with Dick Advocaat, with Walter Smith. And I still have that with Graeme. "I regard them as close friends - all three are coming as guests to my son, Keith's wedding. "Graeme has continued to help Rangers since he left by buying players. He is still a fan. Dick helped us by taking Craig Moore off our hands and Walter is, well, Walter. "It even goes beyond that. Graeme's son works for my organisation in Manchester and Walter's son works for Rangers, because they were all pals with my two sons. "I'm a great believer that you work together, and that is why I set a lot of store by loyalty - both in business and football."

Graeme was helping Rangers when he bought Boumsong?  When we all thought it was we needed a Centre Half

OK, so Newcastle, Portsmouth and Rangers confirmed.

Here's some facts for you, make of them what you will:

Newcastle bought Boumsong from Rangers.

Newcastle bought Amdy Faye from Portsmouth.

Graeme Souness was manager of Newcastle when both deals were done.

Willie McKay was the agent of both players.

Both deals were amongst those not cleared by the recent Lord Stevens investigation.

Finally, from the Wiki article on Willie McKay:

?The inquiry is still awaiting clarification from agent Willie McKay? in connection with the Boumsong and Faye transfers (to Newcastle United).

?Agent Willie McKay acted for the selling club, Auxerre, in the transfer of Benjani? (to Portsmouth) ?and for Portsmouth in the transfer of Cisse and, for the same reason as above? (still awaiting clarification) ?the inquiry is not prepared to clear these transfers at this stage.

According to Wiki, that's from a Telegraph article called "What Stevens said about each club", but the link on Wiki is dead now. Still, looks like we have a chief suspect.

I knew the Boumsong deal would again raise it's ugly head.

Is it Portsmouth, then? After Rangers were confirmed I texted my mate to say "I bet the other team is Portsmouth, because of Amady Faye."

Mystic Meg, eat out your heart (if it actually is Portsmouth, of course!)

Is it Portsmouth, then? After Rangers were confirmed I texted my mate to say "I bet the other team is Portsmouth, because of Amady Faye."

Mystic Meg, eat out your heart (if it actually is Portsmouth, of course!)

It is Pompey, aye.

Looks like we're going to be OK in this, thankfully.

Guest LucaAltieri

Am I alone in hoping that McKay and Souness get fucked because of this?

Certainly not.

IF it does turn out to be Sourmess involved with this I wonder if Shearer will have anything to say about his mate.