NUFC not the subject of the police raids - Statement

Guest thenorthumbrian

Let's just hope if anything comes of this, it is the individuals who are punished and not the club. We don't want them making an example out of us. I'd be surprised if it doesn't involve either of Fat Freddy or Fat Sam.

I'm curious why we're the only club mentioned as well.

well, I know what was said about the conference, but f***** if I'm posting it now

I'd like to know please.

Do you really think he knows something?  :lol:

Just trying to make us think he is more important than he is, or that we are missing something because we ignore him.

Just ignore him, and he will slowly disappear.  ;)

As if we'd get within hours of a press conference to unveil brand new signings and still nobody knows who it is.

i dont think it will be a new signing. just a press conference with the ones we already have

Guest optimistic nit

As if we'd get within hours of a press conference to unveil brand new signings and still nobody knows who it is.

its possible. we've had plenty linked, maybe we've secured one or two. i doubt it will be a new name, but its pheasable it could be someone like gudjonsen.

its possible. we've had plenty linked, maybe we've secured one or two. i doubt it will be a new name, but its pheasable it could be someone like gudjonsen.

:lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Let's just hope if anything comes of this, it is the individuals who are punished and not the club. We don't want them making an example out of us. I'd be surprised if it doesn't involve either of Fat Freddy or Fat Sam.

I'm curious why we're the only club mentioned as well.

yeah, I'm so glad the FA/PL won't have an excuse to shaft us after we've been so nice to them recently

Roeder Pro License, Owen compo

Can't think of another club that the FA will have it in for more, except the Tevez 2

Guest Invicta_Toon

well, I know what was said about the conference, but f***** if I'm posting it now

I'd like to know please.

Just trying to make us think he is more important than he is, or that we are missing something because we ignore him.

yep, I'll leave Skiirge to carry on posting the exact same info after me, except of course when he misses it because he'se on the phone, and can't rewind it as he doesn't have sky plus :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

In any case, it'll be either about the raids or to divert attention from them imo.

nope

I'd like to know please.

This.

Eh? So do people actually believe the idea we're going to unveil a new signing?  Or do they mean SA talking about the 4 we've got in already???

My guess is that it'll be about the 4 we have already got in. All the bloke said on SSN was "We we're due to have a press conference here about the new signings, but it's now been moved to the training ground"

Nothing to get excited about i'd imagine.