NUFC not the subject of the police raids - Statement

Guest thenorthumbrian

Guest Invicta_Toon

As if he knows anything more than anyone else. :lol:

well If I had posted what I know you wouldn't still be talking crap, you would be informed

Eh? So do people actually believe the idea we're going to unveil a new signing?  Or do they mean SA talking about the 4 we've got in already???

My guess is that it'll be about the 4 we have already got in. All the bloke said on SSN was "We we're due to have a press conference here about the new signings, but it's now been moved to the training ground"

Nothing to get excited about i'd imagine.

I agree it's most likely about this.

So do I.  Thats why I said that.  I can't believe people think we'd call a press conference for a new signing without anything being said beforehand!

Deary me NSG, you want to take a step back and read what you actually post.

"Hello everybody I have information but only us mods know, by the way I'm great"

"I've done a great job on this thread. By telling everyone I know more than them but actually saying the best part of f*** all, I have not contributed to the shiteness of this thread, by the way I'm ITK you know"

"Did you know that I know something you don't?"

"Did I mention I'm a mod so I know more than you, its mod-tastic, ITK-tastic, soopafan-tastic"

Take some advice: pipe it down you boring pencil-necked geek.

All the best.

Love it!

Guest Guinness
:( Why is it always us?!? Really hoping this is something from nothing although I can't help but be concerned. David Craig was just on SSN saying the press conference was in regard to the friendly tomorrow, but Sam will no doubt be bombarded with questions about this now.

Guest eyeball_tickler

it might not be 3 premiership clubs, they are only saying 3 professional clubs. the other 2 could be from anywhere.

it might not be 3 premiership clubs, they are only saying 3 professional clubs. the other 2 could be from anywhere.

It's hardly going to be teams from Scotland or Wales, it's English teams, whether they're all Premiership sides, then who knows.

Guest eyeball_tickler

It's hardly going to be teams from Scotland or Wales, it's English teams, whether they're all Premiership sides, then who knows.

i meant any team in england but i didnt express that too well

I don't know, Rangers is a possibility

I don't know, Rangers is a possibility

Doubtful.  David Murray's not a fool.

When they first went over to David Craig outside SJP he did say something about signings, but then the 2nd time they went over to talk to him he siad it wqas about Sams first game in charge tomorrow.

well If I had posted what I know you wouldn't still be talking crap, you would be informed

Is it your support person  who has told you this?  :lol:

Bet after the press conference you will say that you didn't even bother to read or see it, because you already knew it.  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Is it your support person  who has told you this?  :lol:

Bet after the press conference you will say that you didn't even bother to read or see it, because you already knew it.  :lol:

wtf are you on about? as if you have a clue what's going on. pipe down and go eat some whales

City Police have jurisdiction over the stock market right?

ello ello ello

Yes. And this 'raid' will be something to do with insider trading imo.

And the other two clubs will probably be two clubs who've been taken over recently too.

City Police have jurisdiction over the stock market right?

ello ello ello

You're loving this, aren't you? :lol: