West Ham bid for Dyer

NSG

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Those fkn Hammers are getting worse than Chelski, Curbs enjoying splashing the cash, the new Leeds in the making.

Sam won't sell Dyer and no get out clause so they are wasting their time!!

What a terrible story! I knew Oliver was bad, but fuckin hell!! It should be in an opinion page, not as a news story!!

This part is unbelievable!

"But I am not 100% certain that Dyer will still be a United player at the start of the season.

Dyer was deep in conversation with Allardyce’s first-team coach Nigel Pearson on the pitch at Hartlepool after the final whistle on Tuesday night.

The former Ipswich man clearly looked distressed as Pearson attempted to console him in full view of the media and the stragglers leaving the ground."

This as well:

"I have always felt that Emre could be another midfielder who would leave St James’ Park in the close season, and with Fenerbahce, Bayern Munich and Hertha Berlin eyeing the Turkish inter-national this could still happen."

What a tit!

Keep him unless we get silly money, we cant let go of anymore players, we have to get players in instead, especially defenders, better keeping dyer than selling him for small money as we wont get a replacement for him for that cash from his transfer if he was to leave. We could get a replacement but there isn't that much time if we are to sign 2-3 defenders

£2mill as well though :lol: the day after Big Sam was saying how much he liked Dyer and wanted him to shine this season, I wonder where Anal gets this crap from, mus have fell asleep at his desk had a dream about it, woke up and thought it was true.

Guest Newbie

Keep him unless we get silly money, we cant let go of anymore players, we have to get players in instead, especially defenders, better keeping dyer than selling him for small money as we wont get a replacement for him for that cash from his transfer if he was to leave. We could get a replacement but there isn't that much time if we are to sign 2-3 defenders

Agreed, we need more players not less, and the figure of £2m is just nonsense.

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Those fkn Hammers are getting worse than Chelski, Curbs enjoying splashing the cash, the new Leeds in the making.

Sam won't sell Dyer and no get out clause so they are wasting their time!!

Definitely.

Let them take Dyer to help them get their wage bill spiralling.

Talksport were saying yesterday that a rumour starting to filter through is that WH are goiing to have a 6 point deduction at the start of the season.

If these 2 rumours were true, and they end up being relegated... well I dont think I will have seen anything so funny in years.

Cant stand their apparent "Loadsamoneyyyyyyyyyy" attitude they have taken on.

In an ideal world we would get the defenders in the next couple of weeks, then if West Ham came in we could sell him and replace him with a quality attacking midfielder. As long as we can get the defenders in soon then it would be great business to get him of the wage bill and bring in someone with proper quality to replace him.

Cracks me up as Sam has not had big money to spend before but is being Careful here with our money, as is MON at Villa no mad big bids.

Curbs gets a bit cash and go's mad, I so much want them to crash and burn this season!!

Guest BillyRay Valentine

dunno why everyones so keen to let dyer go. no question his past isn't exactly a bed of roses but since he's come through his rehabilitation (kudos to roeder for this) he's been pretty decent. also i get the impression that allardyce is the type of manager dyer's been crying out for and we will see a very effective player this season. selling him for the sake of 2-3 million quid seems pointless

So he's built an article on the basis that Dyer and Pearson were talking at length at the end of a football game about an unknown subject. They must see each other every day in training, and he's assuming that Dyer finished the game and discussed his future on the middle of the pitch?! And then to finish the article off, he's quoting old never-confirmed speculation that Bayern were once upon a time perhaps interested in Emre!

Seriously that's bad even by Oliver's standards.

Stop trying to stir sh*t Alan and go and find some real news.