West Ham bid for Dyer

NSG

Guest Guinness

Oh joy Anal is back!

Wouldn't be too fussed if we did decide to sell dyer though. Poor injury record and doesn't get enough goals for a midfielder of his nature, on his day he can be class but his performances are often below par. However if we were to sell we'd probably have to pay more for a decent enough replacement than we'd get for him.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

sell the fucka, will be interesting to see bowyer and dyer back in the midfield, chuck bellamy into the mix as well.

sell the fucka, will be interesting to see bowyer and dyer back in the midfield, chuck bellamy into the mix as well.

You could imagine what Barton would be saying  to them if he came up against the pair of them???  :laugh:

You could imagine what Barton would be saying  to them if he came up against the pair of them???  :laugh:

Saying?  :parky:

Guest BillyRay Valentine

dunno why everyones so keen to let dyer go. no question his past isn't exactly a bed of roses but since he's come through his rehabilitation (kudos to roeder for this) he's been pretty decent. also i get the impression that allardyce is the type of manager dyer's been crying out for and we will see a very effective player this season. selling him for the sake of 2-3 million quid seems pointless

After his first few games back from injury he was f****** woeful until the end of the season.

harsh, no worse than the rest of the side including a few of our 'model pros'

one of the very few players we had that had the balls to run at defences

Guest TampaToon

dunno why everyones so keen to let dyer go. no question his past isn't exactly a bed of roses but since he's come through his rehabilitation (kudos to roeder for this) he's been pretty decent. also i get the impression that allardyce is the type of manager dyer's been crying out for and we will see a very effective player this season. selling him for the sake of 2-3 million quid seems pointless

that

So he's built an article on the basis that Dyer and Pearson were talking at length at the end of a football game about an unknown subject. They must see each other every day in training, and he's assuming that Dyer finished the game and discussed his future on the middle of the pitch?! And then to finish the article off, he's quoting old never-confirmed speculation that Bayern were once upon a time perhaps interested in Emre!

Seriously that's bad even by Oliver's standards.

Stop trying to stir sh*t Alan and go and find some real news.

and that.

agree completely. total bollocks speculation, and even if it were true, it only makes sense to sell if we get more for him than we did for parker.  he plays all over the pitch, was a difference maker last year in several games, and has a fair chance to have his healthiest and most effective season yet under allardyce.  worth more playing for us than 2 or even 5 million of West Ham's money.

Wouldn't sell him for £2m, even though he's a cock. On his day he can still be very useful for us.

And even if he decides to let him go... not without a replacement in place FIRST! please.

As for the Emre stuff.... this man's a joke! I'm not kidding in the slightest, a f****** moron of the highest order.

100% agree!!

I'd swap Dyer for Tevez Lucas Neil and Ashton!!  O0

Seriously 5m+ i'd think about it, but 2m is neither here nor there now we have big Mike, especially without a decent replacement. IF (big if i know) Dyer is on top form he's a worldclass player and therefore can force his way into the team. If not we have Milner who outshone everyone last year.

Dyer's never had any real competition, so he needs to be playing at the top of his game or he should be dropped for Milner/whoever and that will seriously dent his ego!  :) Once we sort out th defence we have some good healthy competition for places this year.

Its been said, but i'll state my opinion on the matter, anything below £6m and fuk it we might as well keep him, especially under a new era.

If they want Dyer then just like the rest of his career they must pay Dyer prices, anything less and they can fuk off.

The end.

Very OT, but does anyone else think that Hayden Pantierre looks a lot like Ursula Andress?

She looks like she wants to bounce up and down on my cock, does that answer your question?

(Sorry i dont know who Ursula Andress is, but by the sounds of it she wants it as well)

:thup: x 1000

There are better film stills in which they look similar, but I cant find them:

http://www.nndb.com/people/897/000023828/ursula1-sized.jpg

Nope, not a patch, but the shell would get it.  >:D

Like I said, not the best pic, type in Ursula Andress, and you only get pictures from THAT beach scene in Dr. No.

Like I said, not the best pic, type in Ursula Andress, and you only get pictures from THAT beach scene in Dr. No.

Beggers cant be choosers so i'd hit it.

But i'd be thinking of the cheerleader.

O0

Guest DazzaNufc1892

its amazing, we do a dyer thread, and pics of half naked women appear, he'd be prouf of you boys

its amazing, we do a dyer thread, and pics of half naked women appear, he'd be prouf of you boys

:lol:

Its just that this rumour isn't worth the time of day.

And we obviously both have good taste.  :thup:

Hahahahahaahahaaha they'll need Dyer now.

Julien Faubert has just been ruled out for 6 months with a ruptured achilles tendon!!!

You are kidding me!

Feel sorry for the lad, we can laugh but look whats happened to us over the years.

Guest samtoonarmy

I would keep hold of Dyer if West Ham are only willing to pay £2-3 million. Definatley let him go for 5million.

Anyway I dont even think he would want to go to West Ham with Bowyer there, baring in mind they had a bust-up on the pitch.

Hahahahahaahahaaha they'll need Dyer now.

Julien Faubert has just been ruled out for 6 months with a ruptured achilles tendon!!!

Totally ignoring West Ham's transfer policy this summer, that's horrible news for the lad.