Clark leaving?

NSG

We hardly blossomed under Roeder's managerial set up.

Hurrah for the new era, i say.

So that means Clark is obviously a shit coach and we should all rejoice in the fact he might be leaving :lol:

If Sam's booting him already then he can't be that good. Use last season, and the fact that Pattison is the best player in the reserves, as evidence.

New era!

Yep its Clarks fault that Pattison is the best player in the reserves :lol:

According to the article its Clarks decision and even if Allardyce was bringing in his own people it doesn't necessarily mean that Clark isn't good enough.

Guest niina

Erm, get over with it, will you, Gejon? :)

I'm not slag him or anything, I just don't think Clark has the needed capability to have the role in our club; therefore, if he left, then so be it.

So I don't see the need to slag every people in this thread who have their (own) opinion that Clark is not that good to be kept  :razz:

Have any of you other than the original poster read the article?

There is nothing about Sam wanting to get rid.

Nothing about Clark wanting to leave.

No quotes...nowt.

oh..i forgot, it is by Alan Oliver as well so most of it his just his own spin on things.

I think a few of you are jumping the gun a bit.

Erm, get over with it, will you, Gejon? :)

I'm not slag him or anything, I just don't think Clark has the needed capability to have the role in our club; therefore, if he left, then so be it.

So I don't see the need to slag every people in this thread who have their (own) opinion that Clark is not that good to be kept  :razz:

How can you have an opinion on his ability when you obviously have no clue at all? Its fucking stupid! :lol:

I'm kind of with GeJon here, Lee Clark wanted to be a coach since his early twenties, while other players were wasting their millions in the afternoons, Lee Clark was voluntarily helping to coach the kids, and trying to pick up tips from other coaches.

Given the fact that he has also captained a Premiership club, hence assummed leadership qualities, he was certainly a better candidate than Gareth Southgate and Chris Coleman than when they started their non-player careers.

However, I am disappointed with some of the comments regarding other players that have been attributed to him when off the training pitch, so I'm happy to see him go.

I'm kind of with GeJon here, Lee Clark wanted to be a coach since his early twenties, while other players were wasting their millions in the afternoons, Lee Clark was voluntarily helping to coach the kids, and trying to pick up tips from other coaches.

Given the fact that he has also captained a Premiership club, hence assummed leadership qualities, he was certainly a better candidate than Gareth Southgate and Chris Coleman than when they started their non-player careers.

However, I am disappointed with some of the comments regarding other players that have been attributed to him when off the training pitch, so I'm happy to see him go.

What's he been saying like?

Did Clark and Coleman not have a massive falling out, when he left Fulham. Then when we played them, they clashed in the tunnel?

One was wearing a blue suit and the other a green one?

Guest winchestermag

Don't know anything about his coaching credentials, but I get the impression he was signed up because he's a Geordie and he was cheap and available. Similarly Terry Mac was signed by his old mate Souness. Something tells me the two didn't get their jobs on merit and I'm sure we could find better people. Wouldn't be sad to see either of them go.

Is the right answer, not an ounze of coaching skills between them, Terry Mac is the first to agree that he doesn't know why he is employed here.

What's he been saying like?

Anyone? Always thought Clarky was the consumate professional, unless forced to wear Red and White. What has he been saying?

Don't know anything about his coaching credentials, but I get the impression he was signed up because he's a Geordie and he was cheap and available. Similarly Terry Mac was signed by his old mate Souness. Something tells me the two didn't get their jobs on merit and I'm sure we could find better people. Wouldn't be sad to see either of them go.

Is the right answer, not an ounze of coaching skills between them, Terry Mac is the first to agree that he doesn't know why he is employed here.

So which Newcastle player are you then? ;)