Baines rejects Mackems

Decky

A good song to sing towards the mackems would be (to the tune of Three Lions)

He turned you down, he turned you down, he turned ya, Nugent turned you down,

He turned you down, he turned you down, he turned ya, Chris Baird turned you down

He turned you down, he turned you down, he turned ya, Leighton Baines turned you down

and so on, as other names get added to the list.  :parky:

A good song to sing towards the mackems would be (to the tune of Three Lions)

He turned you down, he turned you down, he turned ya, Nugent turned you down,

He turned you down, he turned you down, he turned ya, Chris Baird turned you down

He turned you down, he turned you down, he turned ya, Leighton Baines turned you down

and so on, as other names get added to the list.  :parky:

No shit :lol:

As it stands, Sunderland are the worst equipped of the promoted teams to stay up in my opinion

I disagree, out of the 3 promoted teams i'd back Sunderland to come highest.

It pains me to say it, but Birmingham are the best placed in terms of squad strength.

And apparently their Mido purchase is falling through, in which case I'm even more resigned to them staying up

As it stands, Sunderland are the worst equipped of the promoted teams to stay up in my opinion

Birmingham have the best squad imo. Then Sunderland.

Derby are abysmal.

Birmingham have the best squad imo. Then Sunderland.

Derby are abysmal.

I would go along with that.

Sunderland wont finish bottom thats for sure.

Did anyone see Charley, Kieron Richardson's cousin, one Big Brother  when they told her he'd signed for Sunderland.

With a disgusted face.  "What?" "Sunderland?"  "Are they good?!"  "No way, his dad would never let that happen...unless he's getting loads of money"

She was on it for a while :lol:

Did anyone see Charley, Kieron Richardson's cousin, one Big Brother  when they told her he'd signed for Sunderland.

With a disgusted face.  "What?" "Sunderland?"  "Are they good?!"  "No way, his dad would never let that happen...unless he's getting loads of money"

She was on it for a while :lol:

Someone at work told me that Kieran Richardson said that hes going to disown her and not speak to her again,now i see why! :laugh:

Guest Knightrider

You'd think with their record, the mackems would be very quiet about the Keane and Niall show, or have they been so used to crap, the moment a flicker of light shines on them, they all go mental... deluded fuckers either way:lol:

Some smb classics

"What Roy wants Roy gets"

"Who wouldn't want to play for Roy Keane?"

"Niall being respected in the game will have players wanting to join the magic carpet ride"

:lol:

The worst was some idiot trying to deflect some of Keane's success at Man Utd onto sunderland in an argument over Keane and Shearer, who was the most important player to their clubs or some such bollocks, I've personally never read anything as embarrassing in my life. To be fair to a few of them, he got some stick for it.

Back to Wigan and Preston, Wigan have a far better squad and they are shite, as for Preston, they've played sunderland more times than the mackems have played us in recent years :lol:

You just know they are going to fall flat on their face, inevitable :lol: They've built up Keane and Quinn too much, even if they do stay up, it will be a failure because with mighty Roy in charge who could get half of the Man Utd squad to play for him, who will simply beat other teams by staring their manager's out and Niall the "respected former great" as chairman, with his irish charm, running affairs, and the billions from the paddies, why they should be looking at the top 4.

God they never used to bother me as they are insignificant, but I work in mackemland a lot these days and reading the crap on their forum, I fucking hate them, it's embarrassing being so close to the fuckers as a "city", never mind having them in the same league.

I fucking hate them, it's embarrassing being so close to the fuckers as a "city", never mind having them in the same league.

At least you have some distance between you. We share our city with two rivals, one of which are our historical local rivals (and easily avoided as they're all on the northside of the city), and the loathesome blue shite who are most often found on my side of the city.

Imagine seeing them every fucking day, walking around your city, knuckles scraping the floor.

Guest Knightrider

I fucking hate them, it's embarrassing being so close to the fuckers as a "city", never mind having them in the same league.

At least you have some distance between you. We share our city with two rivals, one of which are our historical local rivals (and easily avoided as they're all on the northside of the city), and the loathesome blue shite who are most often found on my side of the city.

Imagine seeing them every fucking day, walking around your city, knuckles scraping the floor.

No thanks, I empathise with you though.

Guest Knightrider

Kirkland, Baines, Taylor, Melchiot, Valencia, Landzaat, Koumas, Heskey & Camara would all walk into that Sunderland side. They're seriously sh*t.

Exactly, I think they will struggle and struggle badly. I wounder how they'll react if "Keano" takes them down having spent more than anyone in their history, which they will be one of the faves for, even some of their more sensible fans reckon they're heading straight back down and that they came up too early.

I f****** hate them, it's embarrassing being so close to the fuckers as a "city", never mind having them in the same league.

At least you have some distance between you. We share our city with two rivals, one of which are our historical local rivals (and easily avoided as they're all on the northside of the city), and the loathesome blue s**** who are most often found on my side of the city.

Imagine seeing them every f****** day, walking around your city, knuckles scraping the floor.

:lol:

Guest duffyg

OFF  topic:

LMAO...who saw that bitch's face when Big brother told her that Kieron Richardson had moved to Sunderland.

"Who are sunderland?" LOL!!!

I've got a feeling we'll get him now.

Don't say that, i've had it with false hope :D

He's from Merseyside & Everton are supposedly interested. Given that & the fact that Whelan hates Ashley suggests that we are not exactly in the frame.

One thing for sure is that he turned the Mackems down as a better offer is looming.

I hope he does sign for us.