Saddest MB ever ?

Benwell Lad

Saw below on macum forum - it's unbelievable how sad those people can be.

Was starting to feel a bit sorry for them as the old "blarney duo" embarrassingly fail to recruit any Premiership standard players, but reading such vitriolic drivel will make it quite funny watching them drown next season when they finally realise their 2nd division squad is so out of it's depth in the big league.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=252531

Was starting to feel a bit sorry for them as the old "blarney duo" embarrassingly fail to recruit any Premiership standard players, but reading such vitriolic drivel will make it quite funny watching them drown next season when they finally realise their 2nd division squad is so out of it's depth in the big league.

And from a Thai bloke an all!

I say f*** em!  Their all c***s!

Haha, I can't disagree, I'm not their biggest fan at all! Most of them are cunts.

However, I feel they may stay up next season, even if it's just for the one season.

And from a Thai bloke an all!

I say f*** em!  Their all c***s!

FUCK ME! Even if I was in the unfortunate position of being a backwards, twisty faced mackem I wouldn't find that funny.  I'd prefer to let myself get shot at with BB guns by reserve team players.

Pick of the mackem replies:-

from "charley_hurley's_cat" : Bloody hell! I only read the first 5 or 6 lines, I have a life to live, obviously others don't.

from "Connolly31" : What the hell was that???

a personal favourite, from "Mr. Thunders" : Terrible post, try supporting Sunderland first, it makes quite a difference.  (I'm guessing he's a mackem, theres no evidence, although his location is "The Albion"...)

from "Sir Brian Potter" : sticky?  (No mate, the only thing sticky are Roy Keane's kegs upon seeing a 3 hour special of "Crufts")

and finally, from "Rob S" : Amazingly and embarrassingly poor. Read 5/6 lines then stopped - too embarrassed for him to read further.  PS - Stick to predicting our impending financial implosion. Now that REALLY was funny.

Guest Gemmill

Major Major has been writing on there for years and has been predicting NUFC's demise for as long as I can remember.  Had all these bullshit rumours about how he was clued in with people from "the city" and that it was only a matter of time etc.  Total dreamer.

Guest woffy_27

Major Major has been writing on there for years and has been predicting NUFC's demise for as long as I can remember.  Had all these bullshit rumours about how he was clued in with people from "the city" and that it was only a matter of time etc.  Total dreamer.

He wants to check in to the local lunatic asylum

Haha, quite funny, I had wondered where Major Major had dissapeared to!

Dont understand why people are getting so uptight about it.

I'm deluded by mackem responses thinking it was funny.  Do you realise some of their lot actually believe some of that bollocks?  Do you know how deluded many mackems are?

I know people say Newcastle fans are deluded, and some of us are, but fuck me...

Guest woffy_27

Just seen sky sports news, all the mackems queing for the new shirt, at least they are not bothered about queing as they do that when they get their giro

Guest icemanblue

That's shite. What is funny though, is that they are well versed in the names and reputations of our players. I'd struggle to name their first choice eleven.

Just seen sky sports news, all the mackems queing for the new shirt, at least they are not bothered about queing as they do that when they get their giro

Can't really level that, seen as 12,000 of our own mongs turned up to welcome Owen

Can we change this to the "Sad bastard" thread?

I nominate this fella;

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/forums/thread/172408.aspx

Was anyone else impressed by Huddlestone's 50-yard pass from deep in our half which Bent lifted over Chansa, the Pirates goalkeeper? I know why Jol loves him. Not many players in the PL can do that apart from Gerrard and Carrick. Maybe his reading of the game will compensate for his slowness around the pitch?

:lol: :lol:

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Fat Sam: Now hoowah…that’s how you say it isn’t it? Hoowah lads, lets beat these bastards. They may be top of the league but they are a shower of shite.

Fat Sam: Shut up! Now listen. That Chopra lad apparently used to play for us so the last thing we want is him scoring. He might be the Premier’s top scorer but he won’t score tonight. Will he, defence?

Guest Ebolarama

It literally boggles the mind to see someone write that much in their spare time.

Seriously.

Someone should tell them it's just football. My god. Borderline worrying.

Guest WashyGeordie

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Fat Sam: Now hoowah…that’s how you say it isn’t it? Hoowah lads, lets beat these bastards. They may be top of the league but they are a shower of s****.

Fat Sam: Shut up! Now listen. That Chopra lad apparently used to play for us so the last thing we want is him scoring. He might be the Premier’s top scorer but he won’t score tonight. Will he, defence?

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

There in fuckin dream land. Just 'cos Keano and their "Saviour" Quinn's in charge they think they're fucking better than us!!!

mackems.gif :clap:

The obsession some mackems have with Newcastle is embarassing. Must've taken that fella hours to write that shit. It's got to be depressing having to support Sunderland, but at least give it a crack otherwise it's just a Mag-hate group.