Newcastle 2 - 0 Juventus (friendly) - Post match thoughts from page 23

Dave

Seeing the likes of Edgar, Ramage, Huntington and N'Zogbia defending against players like Nedved, Camoranesi, Del Piero and Trezeguet should be interesting. Looking on the bright side if we do take a pasting it might encourage Mort to get a move on.

Seeing the likes of Edgar, Ramage, Huntington and N'Zogbia defending against players like Nedved, Camoranesi, Del Piero and Trezeguet should be interesting. Looking on the bright side if we do take a pasting it might encourage Mort to get a move on.

You'd have thought having to play Harper would have done that.

Guest Toonie

Well we do have an advantage... Im not talking about our amazing strike force of Michael "Im Incredible" Owen, Oba "I got shot up in Nigeria" and Albert "Lucky" Luque. Im also not talking about the adoring home support, often refered to as our 12th man. Not even the superb versatility of the amazing Steve Harper who can both save and score goals. Im talking about a little fellow named Jean Alain Boumsong who they have playing for them.

Well we do have an advantage... Im not talking about our amazing strike force of Michael "Im Incredible" Owen, Oba "I got shot up in Nigeria" and Albert "Lucky" Luque. Im also not talking about the adoring home support, often refered to as our 12th man. Not even the superb versatility of the amazing Steve Harper who can both save and score goals. Im talking about a little fellow named Jean Alain Boumsong who they have playing for them.

Probably play a blinder.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Hes been pretty good for juve hasn't he?

:lol: has he fuck! And they're in the second fucking division

Asked the Juve peeps on another board what kind of team they were going to be puting out, and the first response I got was: "I don't know, but hopefully Boumsong remains in Newcastle afterwards "

Guest Kenton Magpie

Thinking about heading to Shearer's to catch the game as £15 is a bit steep for my liking, anyone know if it's on?

Guest Geordie_Paul

I'm away to the match later like, what you reckon the attendance will be roughly?

Would be gutted if Boumsong did a number on us and scored like  :lol:

Does anyone knwo whether you can order individual games on setanta, or do you have to do the whole package thing?

I am sure someone said before its about £8 a game but £10 to have the channel for the month so you may aswell pay the extra £2 and see the other games they show.

Does anyone knwo whether you can order individual games on setanta, or do you have to do the whole package thing?

I am sure someone said before its about £8 a game but £10 to have the channel for the month so you may aswell pay the extra £2 and see the other games they show.

Cheers mate.

Guest mikebest11

I have just signed up to setena sports for the game on the internet, but my phone line is not connected to my sky box, will I still recieve the channel?.