Newcastle 2 - 0 Juventus (friendly) - Post match thoughts from page 23

Dave

N'Zogbia needs to play on the left wing unless we're playing 4-5-1.

He was good going forward in the first half but we were left exposed when Juventus hit us on the counter attack.

What is the deal with the Pattison abuse? He really hasn't been that bad at all guys.

Why does there have to be someone that gets abuse?

Ramage has been a rock by the way  blueyes.gif

Are you listening to the radio? 

Watching the game on world. Pattison hasn't been great or anything, and has had some misplaced passes but on the whole he isn't a total liability or anything.

Agreed, but he's the only one making Juve look decent.  Who are playing shite due to lack of training, I suppose.

What is the deal with the Pattison abuse? He really hasn't been that bad at all guys.

Why does there have to be someone that gets abuse?

Ramage has been a rock by the way  blueyes.gif

Pattison has never ever displayed any top flight ability, not even a flash.  He looks way out of his depth and uncomfortable on the ball.  And that's not just once, that's every time I've seen him.

I'm desperate to see him do something which wins me over but I'm fearing it will never come.

Dont see why the hell we would be risking dyer if he was leaving.

Maybe just a ploy to show the potential buyers we are more than happy keeping him if they arent going to bid high enough.

Still puts paid to the rumours he would be gone by today.

Guest Toonie

so right now we have

Zog, Geremi, Solano, Dyer, Emre and Barton who could all play in the middle... what do we do?

Dont see why the hell we would be risking dyer if he was leaving.

Maybe just a ploy to show the potential buyers we are more than happy keeping him if they arent going to bid high enough.

Still puts paid to the rumours he would be gone by today.

Agree with that. If his departure is imminent I can't see the buying club letting him play.

Guest Toonie

so right now we have

Zog, Geremi, Solano, Dyer, Emre and Barton who could all play in the middle... what do we do?

Sell Dyer.

fair enough

so right now we have

Zog, Geremi, Solano, Butt, Emre and Barton who could all play in the middle... what do we do?

FYP*.

Call Butt, Emre, Geremi and Barton our centre-midfielders, and play everybody else in their better positions.

*Swapped Dyer for Butt.