That song that the players run out to...

NSG
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BooBoo

Its high time that Local Hero dirge was retired.

I heard they played "If the Kids are United" by Sham 69 when the teams came out. That's more rousing stuff than Knopfler's soft rock rubbish.

Guest hagler

no no no.its the ringtone for about half the customer's that come in my shop..everytime a phone rings everyone reaches for their pockets.please keep local hero/coming home......its ours and it feels unique

Guest BooBoo

If we get rid of Local Hero, we might as well get rid of the black and white stripes too. I mean come on, its blasphemy to even contemplate it.

Dont be daft man, its old hat and has had its day.

Guest BooBoo

I do agree its a song thats synonomous with the club, its just i always associated it with Keegan and to a later extent the Shearer era. In my opinion, it should have been played for the last time when Shearer retired.

I've always thought the "Kids are United" would be a good choice, especially the UNITED! UNITED! bit at the end.

Guest Morph

Should play some Kurt Angle tbh.  Or even Chris Benoit.  Nah, maybe get some Y2J on the go.  It is the most important thing in football like.

Should play some Kurt Angle tbh.  Or even Chris Benoit.  Nah, maybe get some Y2J on the go.  It is the most important thing in football like.

Should come out to the DX theme tune tbh. That would rock :D

The Battle music from LOTR's

Or the music from T2.

Intimidating, especially if we give Barton a few slaps in the face beforehand just after the war paint has been applied to the payers faces!

RAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

:lol:

Guest optimistic nit

Or the music from T2.

Intimidating, especially if we give Barton a few slaps in the face beforehand just after the war paint has been applied to the payers faces!

RAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

i agree (i know you were taking the piss, but i actually do :lol: .

it needs to be something that has a bit of power to it imo, not just a shitty song half the stadium don't know.

I listened to local hero last night, brilliant tune.

Or the music from T2.

RAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

i agree (i know you were taking the piss, but i actually do :lol: .

it needs to be something that has a bit of power to it imo, not just a shitty song half the stadium don't know.

I listened to local hero last night, brilliant tune.

Semi taking the piss tbh.

In agreement, something powerful and rising, 1st things that came into my mind were the T2 theme tune & LOTR's battle music. Both classical and classic pieces without signing and both will not date and both are known worldwide.

Is that venturing on the Boro/Bolton foam hands shite with crap music after goals?

TBH I love Local hero, hope it stays.

Do I recall correctly in thinking that the PA guy said he was going on holiday for the first few weeks of the season but should be back in September?