That song that the players run out to...

NSG
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is really the real PA guy?

God, wow, this is a bit like talking to Hitler, there are so many things I'd like to say to you but I never thought I would get the chance too.

However for your own personal sanity I would never recommend a club employee coming on here.

Reading all these posts on here, many of them are talking about something that doesn't exist.  There was a film made in the 1980s, called "Local Hero". The theme music from that film was called "Going Home" and it was played by the band, Dire Straits. I am not aware of any song or piece of music ever being called Local Hero.

The music the players come out to (whether you like that particular music, or not!) is called "Going Home" , it isn't called Local Hero.

I suppose, if enough people say something enough times . . . . . . ?

Reading all these posts on here, many of them are talking about something that doesn't exist.  There was a film made in the 1980s, called "Local Hero". The theme music from that film was called "Going Home" and it was played by the band, Dire Straits. I am not aware of any song or piece of music ever being called Local Hero.

The music the players come out to (whether you like that particular music, or not!) is called "Going Home" , it isn't called Local Hero.

The title of the track is 'Going Home: Theme Of The Local Hero'. It's an abbreviation that everyone knows.

The title of the track is 'Going Home: Theme Of The Local Hero'. It's an abbreviation that everyone knows.

Yeah, I know!  In later albums (subsequent to its use in the film) the extra part of the name was added.

The actual original name was, and is, "Going Home".

It is widely called (around here particularly) by the name of the film and nothing will change that, I expect!!  

requiem for a dream, i think thats what its called.

Yeah that's quite a decent tune, good shout. :thup:

SSN's are now using it as their new intro music for this season.

PA Guy too slow. ;)

Guest LucaAltieri

PA Guy too slow. ;)

Someone told me they use it at Reading too.

Might be bollocks mind.

PA Guy too slow. ;)

Someone told me they use it at Reading too.

Might be bollocks mind.

Only been a few days and SSN's have butchered and destroyed the song.

I'm sick of it!

:(

Guest Stephen927

If we do get a new song to run out to, I hope it's nothing as cheesy as the "Boys are back in town" when we ran out second half against Chelsea in the League Cup.