Faye signs three year deal

STM

Guest Harry Norway

Go for Brede Hangeland from FC Copenhagen before any other premier l club snaps him up-he is long,young and good defender,rules in Norwegian squad

Guest Harry Norway

BEG YOU PARDON ???

BIG SAM HAD A SCOUT IN COPENHAGEN LAST NIGHT WATCHING THE DANSIH TEAM INCLUDING BREDE LOOSE AGAINST BENFICA,THATS WHY I WROTE IT,CANT START A NEW TREAD BECAUSE I HAVE A NEW USER AFTER SEVERAL YEARS ONLINE AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE 100 REPLYS BEFORE MAKING A NEW TREAD.

I STILL HPOPE FOR THIS GOOD CHEAP DEFENDER,LOOKS LIKE CROUCH BUT IS PLAYING IN DEFENDS AND HAS EVERYTHING A GOOD DEFENDER NEEDS AND I THINK TOON NEEDS SOME OF HIS CLASS

:clap: :smitten:

How the hell could Sam have been in Copenhagen last night? Didn't he have the small matter of a match to manage.

EDIT: and there goes the quick edit to make me look like an idiot :lol:

Guest Harry Norway

SOORY,HAS JUST MADE IT RIGHT,SAM SENT A TOON SCOUT TO DENMARK ,AND I DONT THINK THEY ARE FLYING AROUND IN EUROPE JUST FOR THEY LOVE FLYING  :yikes:

Guest Harry Norway

I`M DOING MY BEST IN WRITING ENGLISH,SURE THE WILL BE SOM MISUNDERSTANDINGS??? WAS THAT WRONG SPELLING,I THINK SO :-)

Guest Joakim

Go for Brede Hangeland from FC Copenhagen before any other premier l club snaps him up-he is long,young and good defender,rules in Norwegian squad

Brede Hangeland is a good central defender, but IMO he's not good enough to be a serious contender for a place in the starting line-up. Cacapa, Tayls and Roz are all far better.

And he's not that young. 26 years old.

He should rather stay in Copenhagen, than signing for Newcastle. Although i would certainly welcome him if he were to sign.

And by "long", i suppose you meant "tall".

BEG YOU PARDON ???

BIG SAM HAD A SCOUT IN COPENHAGEN LAST NIGHT WATCHING THE DANSIH TEAM INCLUDING BREDE LOOSE AGAINST BENFICA,THATS WHY I WROTE IT,CANT START A NEW TREAD BECAUSE I HAVE A NEW USER AFTER SEVERAL YEARS ONLINE AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE 100 REPLYS BEFORE MAKING A NEW TREAD.

I STILL HPOPE FOR THIS GOOD CHEAP DEFENDER,LOOKS LIKE CROUCH BUT IS PLAYING IN DEFENDS AND HAS EVERYTHING A GOOD DEFENDER NEEDS AND I THINK TOON NEEDS SOME OF HIS CLASS

:clap: :smitten:

Bloody ridiculous that old posts don't count.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/admiralackbar/img/movie_sm.jpg

http://img.skysports.com/07/08/800x600/faye_556649.jpg

:cheesy:

It's a trap!!11 :kasper:

Looks like Wesley Snipes trapped in a vice.

On the subject of that lookalike above, does anyone else think that Peter Beardsley looks like the cartoon kid on the haribo packets? Not sure how to put a picture comparison up, if someone knows what I'm talking about though... had me giggling for ages like.

At the end of the day I just like sweets to be fair.

/

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8607/haribologois8.gif