Faye signs three year deal

STM

Come to think of it, Rozehnal looks slightly like Lord Voldemort from the Potter films. I clearly should be asleep by now like a normal person. I don't have the required 100 posts to start a thread, but maybe this could be a fun idea for one?

EDIT: On the subject of Potter lookalikes, Sammy Lee and Wormtail from the films. I promise I'll stop now.

Come to think of it, Rozehnal looks slightly like Lord Voldemort from the Potter films. I clearly should be asleep by now like a normal person. I don't have the required 100 posts to start a thread, but maybe this could be a fun idea for one?

EDIT: On the subject of Potter lookalikes, Sammy Lee and Wormtail from the films. I promise I'll stop now.

Fucking legend mate. 10/10! :thup:

[me=Leeds Mag]should sleep too. [/me]

Guest Reservoir Mags

As long as we sign him not that bothered if he doesn't play on Saturday...

I'd be surprised if he or Beye (assuming they sign) would be thrown in on Saturday without having had a few sessions in training with the team.

Guest Anders Rye

Doubt they will be rushed in on saturday, Taylor on the right, Enrique left and Cacapa and Roz in the centre, not bad at all!

The FC Copenhagen chairman said to the danish media, that an english club made a bid for Hangeland yesterday and he told them to piss off, because he didn't want to sell so late in the transfer window.

Btw Hangeland isn't good enough to play for newcastle.

It's an easy rumour to make up with an announcement yet to be made. With Allardyce having signed him for Bolton you'd think he'd know whether he needs a work permit or not.

Don't forget Yakubu's transfer to Everton was held up because of a work permit problem. I think I read that a foreign player needs a new work permit if they change clubs.

It's an easy rumour to make up with an announcement yet to be made. With Allardyce having signed him for Bolton you'd think he'd know whether he needs a work permit or not.

Don't forget Yakubu's transfer to Everton was held up because of a work permit problem. I think I read that a foreign player needs a new work permit if they change clubs.

no,but it can delay them playing.clubs have to hold a players registration befopre they can get a work permit.

Guest Guinness

That's a fair point actually, could be why both deals are taking so long. Both players have only a few caps between them and it could be that the club doesn't want to finalise the payment until they are certain of recieving a permit enabling them to play :undecided:

Any deal not done before Noon is void for Saturday anyway. Hence why Kenny Miller can't player for Derby against Liverpool.