Faye signs three year deal

STM

There's going to be games this season where we're going to need someone of his physical dominance in midfield, I'd also prefer to see him coming off the bench rather than Ramage so it's a good move.

Not spectacular but a good addition to the squad.

Delighted, can play right-back as well apparently if necessary. Exactly what we need.

Everything coming together nicely, just a replacement for Nobby/Dyer if they leave and a new first-choice RB now please, Sirs.

Delighted, can play right-back as well apparently if necessary. Exactly what we need.

Everything coming together nicely, just a replacement for Nobby/Dyer if they leave and a new first-choice RB now please, Sirs.

agree with that..A Quality RB will do wonders for us over a season..

After this we should go for our entitled uber signing. Just to cap off a splendid summer.

Zambrotta for RB ;) can play as LB also...I wonder what quality RB's there's out there in our reach..

He was Bolton's best player the other day, but I'd still rather have Diop.

Diop can't play CB or RB as well as Faye can and hasn't worked under Big Sam before.

How can you possibly say that?

Guest elbee909

Best thing is that everyone can dig out their "Faye" letter-printed shirts that they threw into the loft when Amady Faye was offloaded.

IF we are going to splash the cash, i mentioned Micah Richards the other day. We might have some unsettling to do though.

Would NEVER happen now with their new owners. But would be a cracking signing though

Guest elbee909

IF we are going to splash the cash, i mentioned Micah Richards the other day. We might have some unsettling to do though.

Too much to splash for one player, not like Man City need the money either.