Idiots booing Dyer

Guest Knightrider

booing a player thats playing well too, very fkn hard to believe that these twats are not inbred mackems just out to cause s***, as they obviously know fk all about football.

Playing well? A flat track bully that has NEVER done it when it has mattered.

I know f*** all about football then. I hate to put his name on this thread along side the bling w****** but compare Lord St Peter of Beardsleyand names from the past most of you will never have seen play for us in the 60's 70's and 80's who would give everything for this club and not ponce about for £80,000  a week. I hate to boo our own players and it achieves nowt but I have never considered Dire one of ours since the SBR debacle at the smogs. He's a waster, get rid asap.

Skirge is right. People like you do know f*** all about football. Who were these players who gave everything? I did see those players from the 70s and 80s and in the main they were talentless. Clearly there are exceptions but if you are claiming you would rather have Tommy Cassidy or David McCreery than Kieron Dyer then you are barking mad. I have never seen Dyer slack on a pitch. Its one thing he cant be pulled up on in fact.

You don't go to the match, do you? because your last statement proves to me, at least, that if you do, you are either

(a) a cretin

(b) the type who thinks any player in black and white is a god

© the type who believes the SSN-style hype around mediocre players like Dire, or

(d) all of the above.

Been going longer than you sonny. Given your less than clever (and patently racist) description of Bramble, I take anything you say with a pinch of salt.

booing a player thats playing well too, very fkn hard to believe that these twats are not inbred mackems just out to cause s***, as they obviously know fk all about football.

I know f*** all about football then. I hate to put his name on this thread along side the bling w****** but compare Lord St Peter of Beardsleyand names from the past most of you will never have seen play for us in the 60's 70's and 80's who would give everything for this club and not ponce about for £80,000  a week. I hate to boo our own players and it achieves nowt but I have never considered Dire one of ours since the SBR debacle at the smogs. He's a waster, get rid asap.

Skirge is right. People like you do know f*** all about football. Who were these players who gave everything? I did see those players from the 70s and 80s and in the main they were talentless. Clearly there are exceptions but if you are claiming you would rather have Tommy Cassidy or David McCreery than Kieron Dyer then you are barking mad. I have never seen Dyer slack on a pitch. Its one thing he cant be pulled up on in fact.

You don't go to the match, do you? because your last statement proves to me, at least, that if you do, you are either

(a) a cretin

© the type who believes the SSN-style hype around mediocre players like Dire, or

(d) all of the above.

Been going longer than you sonny. Given your less than clever (and patently racist) description of Bramble, I take anything you say with a pinch of salt.

Ooh, good comeback. Thanks for confirming my suspicions about which of my options you were.

I'm fairly sure its wrong to call someone something as serious as a racist, but i wouldn'd expect someone like you to understand that, its a bit in-depth for you, isn't it. You clearly HAVEN'T been going to the game for any lenght of time at all, and thats ok, not everyone can go to the game, thats no refelction on you as an idiot a person.

PS - "sonny" fpmsl. :lol:

Stop being bitchy. You know an arguement has come to an end when it comes down to "i'm a bigger fan than you". Fucking hell i used to do that in the playground when i was 5.

(a) a cretin

(d) all of the above.

Ooh, good comeback. Thanks for confirming my suspicions about which of my options you were.

I'm fairly sure its wrong to call someone something as serious as a racist, but i wouldn'd expect someone like you to understand that, its a bit in-depth for you, isn't it. You clearly HAVEN'T been going to the game for any lenght of time at all, and thats ok, not everyone can go to the game, thats no refelction on you as an idiot a person.

PS - "sonny" fpmsl. :lol:

Its pretty wrong to call a black fella a monkey aswell. That seems to have passed over your very suspect intellectual radar though. As for your comments on my attendance. Inaccurate but in keeping with most of the nonsense you spout.

Like i said Pie, you are one dimensional and an absolute fuking idiot to go with it.

Pathetic supporter of the club, exactly whats been wrong with it for the last 10 years, hope you are proud.

Dyer has a few flashy moments, morons like Pie think he's a god.

Glad you are a dying breed.

Guest winchestermag

McCreery was a far more dedicated player than dyer can ever dream of.

The little b****** should have been peddled the moment he refused to play for us.

Lets face it he has done nothing of any note since then (apart from trouser a few million from us)

Lock this thread here please, some sense at last, well apart from my post of course.

How does NUFC get their money to pay these wages???

So then you pay the wages of whoever works at your regular supermarket.

Listen mate, if you and others alike want to be soopa fans all your life then be my guest, but i pay hard earned money to watch Nufc along with many others and if you are telling me that some of the money the fans hand over if not all doesnt contribute towards player wages then you are kidding yourself, if fans wish to boo a player it is up to them, it is a free country and since when did paying the wages of workers at my local supermarket have anything to do with it!? I'd wage a decent bet that the structure and the workings of a supermarket is far different to that of a Premier League football club

Small point, don't call me mate.

Like i said Pie, you are one dimensional and an absolute fuking idiot to go with it.

Pathetic supporter of the club, exactly whats been wrong with it for the last 10 years, hope you are proud.

Where did I say he was a God? Or did you make that up? Alex also pointed out that Dyers willingness wasnt at fault - I assume he is pathetic too?

Fans' like yourself who condone the booing of a player in our colours are clearly not the brightest. And to accept it is to condone it before you start rattling on about 'I didnt...'. That you arent the brightest is evident in most of the tripe you tend to spout. If we are at loggerheads in our opinions then that is fine by me. If you are unable to debate in a civil manner then that in itself is sad. There are many intelligent Newcastle fans who have followed the club for over 30 years and get irritated by bairns who don't know their arse from their elbow. So I would hardly call us a dying breed. Sadly some of the new generation with the wit of pondlife seem all too happy to suggest their idea is everyone elses. It isn't. For that we can be happy.

Nb: A few flashy moments involved being integral to 3 top 5 finishes. Prior to that he was also one of the few who could make things happen. He needs a change of scene. Our revival in the last season coincided with his return. That is fact. However, if he is here next season then he will get my support simply because of the shirt he is wearing. Whether I like him or not. Once he is gone it will be a different story. Ask your mam why its best not to shit on your own doorstep. Maybe she can explain it to you in your own language.

Where did I say he was a God? Or did you make that up? Alex also pointed out that Dyers willingness wasnt at fault - I assume he is pathetic too?

Fans' like yourself who condone the booing of a player in our colours are clearly not the brightest. And to accept it is to condone it before you start rattling on about 'I didnt...'. That you arent the brightest is evident in most of the tripe you tend to spout. If we are at loggerheads in our opinions then that is fine by me. If you are unable to debate in a civil manner then that in itself is sad. There are many intelligent Newcastle fans who have followed the club for over 30 years and get irritated by bairns who don't know their arse from their elbow. So I would hardly call us a dying breed. Sadly some of the new generation with the wit of pondlife seem all too happy to suggest their idea is everyone elses. It isn't. For that we can be happy.

Nb: A few flashy moments involved being integral to 3 top 5 finishes. Prior to that he was also one of the few who could make things happen. He needs a change of scene. Our revival in the last season coincided with his return. That is fact. However, if he is here next season then he will get my support simply because of the shirt he is wearing. Whether I like him or not. Once he is gone it will be a different story. Ask your mam why its best not to shit on your own doorstep. Maybe she can explain it to you in your own language.

Dyer had fuk all to do with our good positions. He did his best to corrupt young talent and to give us a 'bling bling' tag because of the way he saw what being a footballer is all about.

A couple of flashy moments is enough to impress morons like yourself, more seasoned fans will see Dyer was nothing but trouble for our club and cost a great manager the sack.

Another pathetic fan that cant see past someone who runs very fast, a simpleton, thats all you are, a dying breed. Toon fans have grown up leaving shit stains like you behind, thank god that the rubbish is being taking out.

Nb: A few flashy moments involved being integral to 3 top 5 finishes. Prior to that he was also one of the few who could make things happen. He needs a change of scene. Our revival in the last season coincided with his return. That is fact. However, if he is here next season then he will get my support simply because of the shirt he is wearing. Whether I like him or not. Once he is gone it will be a different story. Ask your mam why its best not to s*** on your own doorstep. Maybe she can explain it to you in your own language.

Dyer had fuk all to do with our good positions. He did his best to corrupt young talent and to give us a 'bling bling' tag because of the way he saw what being a footballer is all about.

A couple of flashy moments is enough to impress morons like yourself, more seasoned fans will see Dyer was nothing but trouble for our club and cost a great manager the sack.

Another pathetic fan that cant see past someone who runs very fast, a simpleton, thats all you are, a dying breed. Toon fans have grown up leaving s*** stains like you behind, thank god that the rubbish is being taking out.

Oh Dear! I am sure you know more than Sir Bobby Robson. He is clearly also a moron if we take your argument to its conclusion. He spent the better part of 5 seasons playing him and praising him. If you think he had little to do with our top 5 finishes then you simply werent there (or given the language you use, born). I think you may find that several players and an impetuous chairman cost Bobby his job. Dyer should have gone a while back. He hasnt. You seem to be getting wound up. Don't bother. It's only going to upset you.  :razz:

Another pathetic fan that cant see past someone who runs very fast, a simpleton, thats all you are, a dying breed. Toon fans have grown up leaving shit stains like you behind, thank god that the rubbish is being taking out.

"Pie" continues to show all the symptoms of a rabid toontastic loonie, clever lad types who think everyone who disagrees with them is "thick" ie feels a constant need to tell everyone how clever he is. Thats 3 or 4 people he thinks are "thick" in this thread alone.

Winchester mag for starters is one of the most dedicated NUFC fans going.

And Kieron Dyer has been the biggest underachiever at this club in the last decade. If you want an example of a player who gave everything, look no further than the bloke Souness peddled when he should have peddled Dyer.

Pie is probably a fuckin dustman.

He's clearly got a chip on his grubby shoulder, from where he lifts his bins.

"Pie" continues to show all the symptoms of a rabid toontastic loonie, clever lad types who think everyone who disagrees with them is "thick" ie feels a constant need to tell everyone how clever he is. Thats 3 or 4 people he thinks are "thick" in this thread alone.

I'm biting, i shouldn't, i know, but any fan worth his salt can reasonably sum up Dyers effect on this club, and it certainly isn't positive.

I'm biting, i shouldn't, i know, but any fan worth his salt can reasonably sum up Dyers effect on this club, and it certainly isn't positive.

I slightly changed my post, but treat him with the disdain he deserves. Dyer has been a shitbag on the club. He has had talent, yes, but he has spunked the whole lot away, promised everything, delivered nothing, and took us for a ride for the last 5 or 6 years.

I slightly changed my post, but treat him with the disdain he deserves. Dyer has been a shitbag on the club. He has had talent, yes, but he has spunked the whole lot away, promised everything, delivered nothing, and took us for a ride for the last 5 or 6 years.

If life really is what you make of it, Dyer should be signing on, nothing more than that. To think we made him a millionaire 10 times over is sickening.

Nb: A few flashy moments involved being integral to 3 top 5 finishes. Prior to that he was also one of the few who could make things happen. He needs a change of scene. Our revival in the last season coincided with his return. That is fact. However, if he is here next season then he will get my support simply because of the shirt he is wearing. Whether I like him or not. Once he is gone it will be a different story. Ask your mam why its best not to s*** on your own doorstep. Maybe she can explain it to you in your own language.

Another pathetic fan that cant see past someone who runs very fast, a simpleton, thats all you are, a dying breed. Toon fans have grown up leaving s*** stains like you behind, thank god that the rubbish is being taking out.

And Kieron Dyer has been the biggest underachiever at this club in the last decade. If you want an example of a player who gave everything, look no further than the bloke Souness peddled when he should have peddled Dyer.

If the cap fits......

Tommy Cassidy was a canny player, he could see a pass and probably earned less in his career with us than Dyer earns in a month!

Don't diss the past, different world, different rules.

Tommy Cassidy was a canny player, he could see a pass and probably earned less in his career with us than Dyer earns in a month!

Don't diss the past, different world, different rules.

Not a bad player at all but not sure he would get a (regular) game in the Premiership nowadays. Steady but he was a mid table player in those days and as you say, the rules have changed. Then we had the best of about 60 million (including the republic and taking into account the lower population count) to choose from to play in the league. Nowadays it the best of anyone from anywhere (circa 6 billion). That pushes the likes of Cass and Davie McCreery doen the pecking order really. Steady, honest, limited lads. Not what we need right now tbh

Agree with what you say though.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Listen mate, if you and others alike want to be soopa fans all your life then be my guest, but i pay hard earned money to watch Nufc along with many others and if you are telling me that some of the money the fans hand over if not all doesnt contribute towards player wages then you are kidding yourself, if fans wish to boo a player it is up to them, it is a free country and since when did paying the wages of workers at my local supermarket have anything to do with it!? I'd wage a decent bet that the structure and the workings of a supermarket is far different to that of a Premier League football club

Ok i'll repost my original comment in a manner to suit your needs, please feel free to mention anything else to your distaste and i'm sure i'll be able to correct that in time.

Listen, if you and others alike want to be soopa fans all your life then be my guest, but i pay hard earned money to watch Nufc along with many others and if you are telling me that some of the money the fans hand over if not all doesnt contribute towards player wages then you are kidding yourself, if fans wish to boo a player it is up to them, it is a free country and since when did paying the wages of workers at my local supermarket have anything to do with it!? I'd wage a decent bet that the structure and the workings of a supermarket is far different to that of a Premier League football club

Ok i'll repost my original comment in a manner to suit your needs, please feel free to mention anything else to your distaste and i'm sure i'll be able to correct that in time.

Listen, if you and others alike want to be soopa fans all your life then be my guest, but i pay hard earned money to watch Nufc along with many others and if you are telling me that some of the money the fans hand over if not all doesnt contribute towards player wages then you are kidding yourself, if fans wish to boo a player it is up to them, it is a free country and since when did paying the wages of workers at my local supermarket have anything to do with it!? I'd wage a decent bet that the structure and the workings of a supermarket is far different to that of a Premier League football club

I'll repost my point too. Any fucker who boos a player in our colours is a complete bellend. Free country or not and irrespective of wage structure.

Guest Kenton Magpie

I'll repost my point too. Any fucker who boos a player in our colours is a complete bellend. Free country or not and irrespective of wage structure.

Soz Soopa fan!

(By the way ive never booed my team or any individuals but i have no problem with those who do)

Do you practice being a moron? Or were you a born natural?

Cheers, though I don't really think I deserve the 'supafan' label either, I've been less than impressed with many players and whole games in my time, you also speak as if you're the only person to pay 'hard earned wages', money you willingly pay, as do many of us, of course it goes towards the running of the club, a huge chunk of which is wages for players, so in that sense you're right. I don't however think booing our players is productive, ever, unless by productive I mean making players less motivated, and also making any potential signings think we're a bunch of twats.