Idiots booing Dyer

Guest Knightrider

Guest Kenton Magpie

Then they have every right! good on them I say, the sooner Dyer knows how much we hate him the better

Guest Morph

You should never hate an individual you do not know.  And I doubt anyone on here personally knows Kieron Dyer.  The blokes been through injuries etc and accepted a higher wage that he did not personally ask for.  Now if your boss came to you and offered you a rise, what would you do?  Dont blame the bloke for not trying, please.  Blame him for something else, like being injured constantly, or playing under a shit manager - two things he cannot really control a great deal.

'they' didn't pay his wages, he was paid by NUFC. All irrelevant of course, he played some decent games and some shit ones, now he wants to go. So fuck, see you later, the boo boys are pathetic.

Then they have every right! good on them I say, the sooner Dyer knows how much we hate him the better

I don't hate him so  hope that's not what he thinks.

Oh god....erm Mick...I...err dunno how to tell you this but I think Dyer might think....that you don't like him

So then you pay the wages of whoever works at your regular supermarket.

I can just imagine somebody walking into ASDA, booing in the face of a worker and then demanding that they be sacked :lol:

Guest Morph

I can just imagine somebody walking into ASDA, booing in the face of a worker and then demanding that they be sacked :lol:

:lol:  It's known to be done in my old local Sainsburies before!

"you're not fit to wear the Morissons shirt!"

Guest Morph

"you're not fit to wear the Morissons shirt!"

"Shit shop, shit staff.........shit shop, shit staff"

Guest the_guv_nor

I dont boo personally but i wouldnt go as far to say that people who boo are tossers. i can understand fans frustration at the fact we have made him filthy rich over the last 8 years, hes scored little over 20 goals, hes been crocked most of the time and the minute he is back to full fitness and gets an England call up he wants to leave.

I'm not sure i believe the family problems stuff, it was mentioned somewhere he doesn't get to see his kids much... hasnt he got a child aged about 6??? so how come its just become a problem now? and another thing his family live in Norwich which isnt exactly a 5minute drive from London.

Speak for yourself. Anyone who boos a player from his own team needs his head read. Anyone who claims to speak for everyone despite not knowing what they think is a bit of a plank (or a teenager).

Guest Morph

Speak for yourself. Anyone who boos a player from his own team needs his head read. Anyone who claims to speak for everyone despite not knowing what they think is a bit of a plank (or a CHARVER).

Corrected, if you don't mind?

Guest winchestermag

I was in the brown ale stand and it all came from the corner full of wankers next to a big banner "bring back the noise".

Funny though, nearer the end when Dyer chased the ball and made a tackle, they were up cheering him.

Sad.

Where the fuck is that? Gallowgate and Leazes are our two ends  :rolleyes: I boo Dyer because he is a complete wanker, I don't want him wearing our shirt, he is the only player i have or would ever because he is a complete c**t

In the warm up he looked no bothered, but on the pitch he grafted, people who say he isn't arsed etc cant really know if he is or not. Today he tried hard, was unlucky with his shot (good save by buffon) cant ask for anything more. Really would like to see him stay as when he runs at people he is a threat, but if his family are down south must be hard so if he wants to leave let him. Been here 8 years most of it injuries which wasn't his fault. If he played shit then maybe have a go but booing him when he played well and grafted is utterly stupid.

Absolute Tossers all of them. I've never been pro-booing no matter what the situation (unless they're in the other team ofc), but booing him if he has family troubles that means he wants to move away? pretty weak.

I'd love to know why these family problems weren't mentioned at the beggining of the transfer window when more could have been done to plan on replacing him.  Or why a resolution couldn't involve moving his family to Newcastle.  I don't want to be overly cyncical, but this coming out so close to the end of the window appears very much like twisting the clubs arm into accepting a cut price bid.  Engineering a move even. 

It could be true for all I know, but he signed a contract not that long ago and he should be expected to honor his commitments.  Especially to a club that has made him a very rich & successful man. 

all true

would never boo but cannot really criticise those who did

I can criticise them for believing they are at a christmas panto and not at a football match.

assuming you've been to a game, have you ever booed?

September 6th (iirc) 1978 Newcastle 0 - 0 Leyton Orient. When was yours you cheeky little prick?

No, i even gave them a clap at the end of last season after Blackburn.

Guest Gemmill

Sad wankers booing their own player.  There was a group next to me doing it.  The same group that had a competition for how many times Matty Pattison touched the ball and wanted EVERYONE to know how clever and funny they were for doing it. (Pattison is shite btw, no arguments there, but these blokes were tedious in the extreme - "Hey look everyone.  We've got a private joke going.  Except we don't really want it to be private, we want everyone to know about it.  We're characters, you see?").

Dyer had a decent game btw.  We'll miss his busy play in the middle of the park, despite what the professional Dyer haters will have you believe.

I will never boo one of our players however, I was very surprised to hear that Dyer was on the bench for this game.  I doubt Sam would have named him in the squad if we had more players.  Our squad is painfully thin at the moment!!

I thought that when Dyer came out to warm up he looked embarrassed and only ran up and down a couple of times before going back into the dugout.  To give him his dues he came on at half time and really put the effort in. 

Sadly I have seen that before, he very occasionally shows us what he can actually do while most of the time he has been a waste of a very high salary.  I'm sure he will leave before the season starts and I'm sure that he will do well for whoever he signs for but, I doubt they will get any more out of him than we have in the long term.

Thought Luque was starting to look really good before he pulled his groin. 

Guest Ridzuan

Heard that too.Was disappointing but glad that Dyer didnt let it affect his performance yesterday because I think he did very well after coming on.Whatever the outcome of his situation is,I dont think it is right to boo him nor any other players for that matter unless they say something bad about us or something which Dyer has obviously havnt done so.

Guest Kenton Magpie

How does NUFC get their money to pay these wages???

Listen mate, if you and others alike want to be soopa fans all your life then be my guest, but i pay hard earned money to watch Nufc along with many others and if you are telling me that some of the money the fans hand over if not all doesnt contribute towards player wages then you are kidding yourself, if fans wish to boo a player it is up to them, it is a free country and since when did paying the wages of workers at my local supermarket have anything to do with it!? I'd wage a decent bet that the structure and the workings of a supermarket is far different to that of a Premier League football club

What does Dyer expect?

8 years of under performing and injuries, the last 3 have been one long injury while being the second highest paid footballer in the clubs history, and when he finally stays injury free for almost a year he decides he wants to fuk off at the 1st opportunity.

Booing him? He's lucky he didn't get an axe in the back of his head.

:lol:

Thankfully this will all be over soon, and the club is rid of such a disease as Dyer.