Idiots booing Dyer

Guest Knightrider

Guest MagicNumber9

I was in the brown ale stand and it all came from the corner full of wankers next to a big banner "bring back the noise".

Funny though, nearer the end when Dyer chased the ball and made a tackle, they were up cheering him.

Sad.

no difference between that and booing Shepherd at Shearers testimonial, booing is booing.  Plenty of people thought THAT was OK.

I wouldn't do it, never have and never will.

Even though I've had enough of Dyer and don't care now if he goes or stays, put them both together and ask who between the two of them will forget about NUFC the minute he walks out of the door.

if hes wearing a  black and white shirt you dont boo him even if hes a wanker!

Don't really agree with that in the extreme, but I guess in this circumstance it was rather unnecessary.

no difference between that and booing Shepherd at Shearers testimonial, booing is booing.  Plenty of people thought THAT was OK.

True, Shepherds head dropped and his performance went down the pan that game.

Was it the "Ultras" booing him? Waste of time booing him.

Thought he did ok when he came on, looked like he was puting a lot of effort in.

Worked his arse off tbh, their players didn't have any time with Dyer running at them at 100mph!

bluelaugh.gif

So the booing of Dyer was more shameful ? Quite ironic that people say Shepherd embarrassed them through making daft statements to the press, and are unable to see how stupid they made themselves look by behaving the way they did at a testimonial for a great player in front of millions on TV.

Any booing is the act of cretins, end of.

Guest makemeacupoftea

if hes wearing a  black and white shirt you dont boo him even if hes a wanker!

I agree big Kev

So the booing of Dyer was more shameful ? Quite ironic that people say Shepherd embarrassed them through making daft statements to the press, and are unable to see how stupid they made themselves look by behaving the way they did at a testimonial for a great player in front of millions on TV.

Any booing is the act of cretins, end of.

Yes the booing of Dyer was more shameful.

The people that booed want him to leave.  He has said himself that he wants to.  And it looks like it's nailed on that he will. 

A waste of time, I agree.  But in this case who cares? 

There's quite a few people on here would like to see Owen leave, and given the chance of a decent move, he'd want to leave as well.  Just doesn't have the balls to say it.

Should we boo him also?

The people that booed want him to leave.  He has said himself that he wants to.  And it looks like it's nailed on that he will. 

There's quite a few people on here would like to see Owen leave, and given the chance of a decent move, he'd want to leave as well.  Just doesn't have the balls to say it.

Should we boo him also?

He's said just the opposite and things are made worse by Dyer's history.  But if Michael Owen had actually said he wanted to leave, then I wouldn't care if he was booed or not either. 

I'm not advocating it, but it just doesn't bother me. 

To be fair, Dyer has never exactly endeared himself to the NUFC fans... It's no real surprise some feel the need to boo him now he supposedly wants to leave.

What you talking about Dave?  He wore that T Shirt wishing us a Happy Christmas!

:laugh:

Should we boo him also?

He's said just the opposite and things are made worse by Dyer's history.  But if Michael Owen had actually said he wanted to leave, then I wouldn't care if he was booed or not either. 

I'm not advocating it, but it just doesn't bother me. 

I would say Owen has realised that there is a complete lack of interest in him from any bigger clubs.  The comments came after Arsenal, Man United and Liverpool had all spent the majority of their summer transfer budget.

I'm not advocating it either, just dont think Dyer should have been booed today

Guest Knightrider

You could see in warm up he was quite apprehensive and when he came on he didn't know where to look. I'm not a fan and hope to god we sell him but booing is so pathetic it's actually sad, irrespective of who is being booed. "Easy easy" also got a bit of an airing, again from the Gallowgate.

Morons to a man.

Most of it came from the back of the Gallowgate.

Fuck off tossers.

Absolute Tossers all of them. I've never been pro-booing no matter what the situation (unless they're in the other team ofc), but booing him if he has family troubles that means he wants to move away? pretty weak.