Idiots booing Dyer

Guest Knightrider

You could see in warm up he was quite apprehensive and when he came on he didn't know where to look. I'm not a fan and hope to god we sell him but booing is so pathetic it's actually sad, irrespective of who is being booed. "Easy easy" also got a bit of an airing, again from the Gallowgate.

pathetic charvers

I was going to start a thread on this when I got back in after the match but these threads always end up in a Dyer slagging match.

Fact is he was happy to stay until Anal ran with the West Ham story bow he has been unsettled, but he was picked today and IMO played well when he came on and was unlucky not to bag a couple of goals, the booing is just totaly fkn  stupid done by daft pissed up twats and chav knobheads.

Guest Beachcomber

if hes wearing a  black and white shirt you dont boo him even if hes a w******!

Absolutely 100%. From when the game starts untill the final whistle you do NOT boo a black and white shirt, no matter who it is. When he is wearing our shirt he is part of us. You boo one and you are booing all.

Can't the infantile idiots see that.

Absolute Tossers all of them. I've never been pro-booing no matter what the situation (unless they're in the other team ofc), but booing him if he has family troubles that means he wants to move away? pretty weak.

I'd love to know why these family problems weren't mentioned at the beggining of the transfer window when more could have been done to plan on replacing him.  Or why a resolution couldn't involve moving his family to Newcastle.  I don't want to be overly cyncical, but this coming out so close to the end of the window appears very much like twisting the clubs arm into accepting a cut price bid.  Engineering a move even. 

It could be true for all I know, but he signed a contract not that long ago and he should be expected to honour his commitments.  Especially to a club that has made him a very rich & successful man. 

You could see in warm up he was quite apprehensive and when he came on he didn't know where to look. I'm not a fan and hope to god we sell him but booing is so pathetic it's actually sad, irrespective of who is being booed. "Easy easy" also got a bit of an airing, again from the Gallowgate.

How  :blush: is that? I've never heard that at a newcastle game.

More embarrassing than booing Dyer and that is a disgrace anyway.

A bit sad really, but fuck it, was there with as lass who's never been to a match in her life, and was clearly terrified. Winding her up was fun, plus we all got in with kids' tickets, bought off some Oliver Twist-esque lads. Not the greatest game ever, but Newcastle were on the verge of looking like a professional football team.

Absolute Tossers all of them. I've never been pro-booing no matter what the situation (unless they're in the other team ofc), but booing him if he has family troubles that means he wants to move away? pretty weak.

I'd love to know why these family problems weren't mentioned at the beggining of the transfer window when more could have been done to plan on replacing him.  Or why a resolution couldn't involve moving his family to Newcastle.  I don't want to be overly cyncical, but this coming out so close to the end of the window appears very much like twisting the clubs arm into accepting a cut price bid.  Engineering a move even. 

It could be true for all I know, but he signed a contract not that long ago and he should be expected to honor his commitments.  Especially to a club that has made him a very rich & successful man. 

all true

would never boo but cannot really criticise those who did

if hes wearing a  black and white shirt you dont boo him even if hes a wanker!

Anyone who's paid there wedge can voice there opinion.

All this 'you shouldn't boo your own players' is total and utter shit. Dyer lifts enough money every year to embarrass a lottery winner - fuck him.

It could be true for all I know, but he signed a contract not that long ago and he should be expected to honor his commitments.  Especially to a club that has made him a very rich & successful man. 

all true

I can criticise them for believing they are at a christmas panto and not at a football match.

all true

I can criticise them for believing they are at a christmas panto and not at a football match.

assuming you've been to a game, have you ever booed?

all true

There is always one loser who busts out that argument.

Have you ever thrown a coin at Dyer? I didn't think so, cunt

changing the topic, did anyone see people getting arrested/kicked out in the leazes end? My eyesight isn't great so I couldn't make too much out at the other end.

I was in the family enclosure at that end but couldnt make out what was going on but the people near me seemed to reckon a fight had broken out.

changing the topic, did anyone see people getting arrested/kicked out in the leazes end? My eyesight isn't great so I couldn't make too much out at the other end.

I was in the family enclosure at that end but couldnt make out what was going on but the people near me seemed to reckon a fight had broken out.

All I know is there seemed to be a lot of activity from people in yellow jackets.

all true

There is always one loser who busts out that argument.

Have you ever thrown a coin at Dyer? I didn't think so, c***

;D ;D ;D ;D you fucking what?

Aye, apparently there was a 15 year old lad sat there pissed and was causing trouble, the steward said he'd go get the police and the lad told him to do so. 4/5 coppers came and he was spitting and punching them and trying to struggle. In the end, two coppers grabbed his arms, two grabbed his legs and they carried him down the stairs and out the ground :lol:

Didn't see much of the other incident, although I saw a copper hop over the wall, his hat fell off, rolled down his arm, flipped up in the air and he caught it and it landed on his head :lol: He then bowed and ran off down the exit.