Smudger signs 5 year deal.

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest kingdawson

Smith or Jenas, Zokora, Tiano or Defoe? I'll take Smith thankyou.

Had he signed for you, there'd be posts on that forum of yours comparing him to Shearer or Roy Keane :lol:

And im the deluded one :lol: :lol:

I remember someone (think it was Baggio) asking me what i would do if we signed Smith and i replied that i would go to WHL on the day of his signing to complain so the second part of your argument holds no weight.

You, attending WHL? f*** off :lol:

That was somewhat funny i have to admit :lol:. 5 games last season wasent that bad though considering im a student and im skint.

f****** shut up, man.  :rolleyes:

hmmmmmmmmmm ok :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You've got nowt to say and you're saying it too loudly. Now kindly pipe the f*** down.

I know your an admin but its as if you really want me to retaliate or something. If you really wanted me to stop you wouldnt have typed the above message. I guess youre bored though so its ok.

Smith or Jenas, Zokora, Tiano or Defoe? I'll take Smith thankyou.

Had he signed for you, there'd be posts on that forum of yours comparing him to Shearer or Roy Keane :lol:

And im the deluded one :lol: :lol:

I remember someone (think it was Baggio) asking me what i would do if we signed Smith and i replied that i would go to WHL on the day of his signing to complain so the second part of your argument holds no weight.

You, attending WHL? f*** off :lol:

That was somewhat funny i have to admit :lol:. 5 games last season wasent that bad though considering im a student and im skint.

f****** shut up, man.  :rolleyes:

hmmmmmmmmmm ok :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You've got nowt to say and you're saying it too loudly. Now kindly pipe the f*** down.

I know your an admin but its as if you really want me to retaliate or something. If you really wanted me to stop you wouldnt have typed the above message. I guess youre bored though so its ok.

Whatever stops you posting your fucking drivel will be fine by me. Take your pick.

Guest optimistic nit

midds, to be fair, a lot of toon fans feel the same way about smith as KD does, although i dont, and he isn't saying any of our other transfers are shite. Aye one of the reasons KD comes online is to brag about how well spurs are doing, which is irritating, but he could be a hell of a lot more annoying and doesn't go too overboard. He's not really posting drivel, although i do dissagree with it, i think this argument should be either dropped or taken to PM.

midds, to be fair, a lot of toon fans feel the same way about smith as KD does, although i dont, and he isn't saying any of our other transfers are shite. Aye one of the reasons KD comes online is to brag about how well spurs are doing, which is irritating, but he could be a hell of a lot more annoying and doesn't go too overboard. He's not really posting drivel, although i do dissagree with it, i think this argument should be either dropped or taken to PM.

Thank you for your input.

Guest kingdawson

midds, to be fair, a lot of toon fans feel the same way about smith as KD does, although i dont, and he isn't saying any of our other transfers are s****. Aye one of the reasons KD comes online is to brag about how well spurs are doing, which is irritating, but he could be a hell of a lot more annoying and doesn't go too overboard. He's not really posting drivel, although i do dissagree with it, i think this argument should be either dropped or taken to PM.

Very fair assessment and nicely put. Couldnt have said it better myself :thup:

Guest Knightrider

TBF to KD, he doesn't go around abusing people or anything like that, so I think people themselves should lay off the abuse, by all means mock and take the piss, but howay, be fair.

Smith interview on .cock.

Nothing really new.  Says he's still up here on his own staying in a hotel,  thanked the fans for the reception they gave him before the game today & basically just looks like he's desperate to play.

Guest kingdawson

TBF to KD, he doesn't go around abusing people or anything like that, so I think people themselves should lay off the abuse, by all means mock and take the piss, but howay, be fair.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=40993.0

O0

That was the one and only time ive ever resorted to abusing someone and that was only because the poster in question was being really annoying.

Guest kingdawson

So wheres the s

aye, and KD is very subtle, but i don't think abusing him helps.

I've never abused him. I just think he talks s**** to wind up Newcastle fans.

Can you point me to the apparant Shite i talked in this thread to warrant you telling me to "f****** shut up, man".

So wheres the s

Can you point me to the apparant Shite i talked in this thread to warrant you telling me to "f****** shut up, man".

That's not abuse tbh. Much in the same way if I told you to "shut the fucking door". Not directed at you. I'd have used a swear word but not directly at you.

Unless you're calling for someone to be banned? ;)

So wheres the s

You had the audacity to claim that Berbatov was better than Shearer or Beardsley ever were. At their peak. You also made this claim on a Newcastle United site where it is clear that both players are idolised. That is deliberate, blatant 'Wumming' and you should be told "fuck off *** ***** ****** **** and never come back". Not that i'd  ever say such a thing to you, i'm above that sort of behaviour.

Guest kingdawson

So wheres the s

Can you point me to the apparant s**** i talked in this thread to warrant you telling me to "f****** shut up, man".

You had the audacity to claim that Berbatov was better than Shearer or Beardsley ever were. At their peak. You also made this claim on a Newcastle United site where it is clear that both players are idolised. That is deliberate, blatant 'Wumming' and you should be told "f*** off *** ***** ****** **** and never come back". Not that i'd  ever say such a thing to you, i'm above that sort of behaviour.

False. I said Berbatov was a better FOOTBALLER then Shearer and i wasnt really sure about Beardsley. I also said that Shearer was a much better STRIKER then Berbatov. That is my honest opinion and if you interpret that as being a wum then thats your problem.

So wheres the s

Can you point me to the apparant s**** i talked in this thread to warrant you telling me to "f****** shut up, man".

You had the audacity to claim that Berbatov was better than Shearer or Beardsley ever were. At their peak. You also made this claim on a Newcastle United site where it is clear that both players are idolised. That is deliberate, blatant 'Wumming' and you should be told "f*** off *** ***** ****** **** and never come back". Not that i'd  ever say such a thing to you, i'm above that sort of behaviour.

False. I said Berbatov was a better FOOTBALLER then Shearer and i wasnt really sure about Beardsley. I also said that Shearer was a much better STRIKER then Berbatov. That is my honest opinion and if you interpret that as being a wum then thats your problem.

Did you see Shearer play for Blackburn and his early Newcastle career?

Pisses in Berbatovs mothers face.

Can i just be the 1st to say:  mackems.gif :lol: bluelaugh.gif ;D

Smith bid buoys Southgate

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2642690,00.html

Gareth Southgate feels it was an 'achievement' that Middlesbrough were close to signing Alan Smith.

The England striker has signed for Newcastle United from Manchester United and marked his Magpies debut with the winner against Sampdoria on Sunday.

But Smith also gave serious thought to a move to Middlesbrough, according to Riverside boss Southgate.

And the Boro manager has gleaned encouragement from his club's efforts to sign Smith as he looks to strengthen his squad before the start of the season.

Desperate to succeed

"I spoke with him and we were in there right until the very end," said Southgate in the Daily Mail.

"That was quite an achievement in that obviously we weren't offering the same transfer package as other teams who fell by the wayside much earlier.

"But Alan felt his career opportunities were better at Newcastle.

"We would ideally like to bring in a couple more players if we can.

"We have to cut our cloth accordingly and the gates we get will have an impact, so we are appealing to fans.

"We are desperate to succeed and we need the fans with us."

Hehe.

Southgate - Top star in Boro interest

Middlesborough boss Gareth Southgate today hailed his achievments as manager and the progression of his club by revealing the news that new Sunderland signing Michael Chopra would have considered moving to 'Boro had it not been for the Blackcats interest.

"These are the sort of players we are looking to bring in and the fact that they aren't rolling on the floor laughing when I approach them has to be seen as a step forward"

Southgate also revealed that Tottenham Star Hossam Ghaly was in talks and would be happy to join "Provided you give me enough money and I dont have to run at all"

Guest Ridzuan

I pity him to be honest.First he couldnt stop Viduka from coming here and then,when it seems like they are going to get Smith,we spoilt their plans and Smith decided that joining us is a better option.But really,he doesnt need to say silly things.I wonder if he gets to talk with a big player such as Rooney or Drogba(of course it will never happen),he would be jumping off from a building I think.