Smudger signs 5 year deal.

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest optimistic nit

Barton = Excellent signing

Viduka = Excellent signing

Geremi = Good signing

Dont know much about the other 2 players youve signed but the signing of Smith imo is dreadful. The guy is useless and i was actually dreading Jol going in for him when we were linked. He does have heart and determination though  :rolleyes:

seriously though you bought jermaine jeenas for fucks sake. And spent 17million on darren bent. I would say Smith is at least 1/3 of the player Bent is, which removes any bragging rights you have. He may do well, you never know.

Geremi = Good signing

Dont know much about the other 2 players youve signed but the signing of Smith imo is dreadful. The guy is useless and i was actually dreading Jol going in for him when we were linked. He does have heart and determination though  :rolleyes:

Geremi is a better signing than Barton.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

I hope he doesn't play in Midfield.

Michael Owen is a fucking joke, injured AGAIN.

Show him the door, someone!

Guest kingdawson

Geremi = Good signing

seriously though you bought jermaine jeenas for fucks sake. And spent 17million on darren bent. I would say Smith is at least 1/3 of the player Bent is, which removes any bragging rights you have. He may do well, you never know.

7 million on Jenas was a very good price considering what certain players are going for today. Bent was overpriced but i dont agree that Smith is 1/3rd of the player Bent is.

Guest optimistic nit

Malcom MacDonald and Alan Shearer must have been massive coups when you consider the prices players are going for today in that case.

Geremi = Good signing

7 million on Jenas was a very good price considering what certain players are going for today. Bent was overpriced but i dont agree that Smith is 1/3rd of the player Bent is.

:lol:

Geremi = Good signing

Rather Smith than Jenas. Making your other post, void.

You're taking the piss.  :lol:

Geremi = Good signing

£7M is good for Jenas but £6M is shit for Smith? :lol:

Guest kingdawson

7 mill on jenas who manages near enough 10 goals a season and 5-10 assists or  8 mill on reo- Coker who yo'd be lucky to get 1 goal and 1 assist the whole season.

Guest kingdawson

Geremi = Good signing

£7M is good for Jenas but £6M is s*** for Smith? :lol:

Im not having a go at the price you paid. Ive made it know on this site countless times how much (or how little) i rate Smith so the price is irrelevant tbh.

Geremi = Good signing

And you're gonna win the league and Dawson is better than Woodgate.

Guest toontoon

why the hell did you lot spend 6 million on that piece of junk?

http://www.4thegame.com/media/00/03/46/jenas_jermaine_thfc_profile_2006.jpg

:lol:

7 mill on jenas who manages near enough 10 goals a season and 5-10 assists or  8 mill on reo- Coker who yo'd be lucky to get 1 goal and 1 assist the whole season.

How many seasons has Jenas scored 10+ goals btw?

Im not having a go at the price you paid. Ive made it know on this site countless times how much (or how little) i rate Smith so the price is irrelevant tbh.

You mean like how little we think of Jenas and how funny and stupid is was for Spurs to pay out £7M for him?

Only diffrence here is Tottenham paid Newcastle for Jenas, we paid Man U...

How did Reo-Coker get into this?  You can't compare historic prices to what is paid today.

Smith isn't a 3rd of the player Bent is, was the biggest load of shite and I'm not a big fan of Smith.

Guest optimistic nit

i hate to break it to you KD, but he's never in his career scored more than 6 PL goals in a season.

i hate to break it to you KD, but he's never in his career scored more than 6 PL goals in a season.

was just looking that up :

2001/2        4 goals (4 in league)

2002/3        7 goals (6 in league)

2003/4        3 goals (2 in league)

2004/5        2 goals (1 in league)

2005/6        7 goals (6 in league)

2006/7        8 goals (6 in league)

Average    5 goals a season (4.2 in league)

Well that's certainly pissed on his chips!  :lol:

Well that's certainly pissed on his chips!  :lol:

Fuck me, spastic-tastic :celb: