Boukary Drame joins Sochaux

Guest hindu times

Guest SwissMagpie

Most times they are nailed on.but sometimes they say false things.like SSN,i am just the messenger.dont kill me :coolsmiley:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Has mort actually completed a transfer yet or did Freddy do all the spade work while he was still here for the 4 we have got in

Guest SwissMagpie

so this story seems to be wide Of the mark.

I cant believe that he turned us down to go to Fuckin Sochaux!.they are quite small budget club in France.so i think it just another Shite by Anal

Guest Knightrider

Oliver wide of the mark again?

I'd hate to see him piss.

I bet his wife is always nagging at him for pissing on the seat.

And the walls, floor, self.

He does look like he bathes in piss mind, face like Zelda.

I just have to ask. Why does ''everyone'' suddenly have pictures of weather and news reporters in their signatures? :lol:

Keefaz, Alberto, Wullie amongst others...

I hadn't noticed tbh. I just love the Fishster.

Guest Knightrider

I just have to ask. Why does ''everyone'' suddenly have pictures of weather and news reporters in their signatures? :lol:

Subconscious effort to get the sun out here in England, and it seems to be working, canny day in Toon today.

I hadn't noticed tbh. I just love the Fishster.

'Hadn't noticed'! Goddamn copycat. Except it back-fired. Everyone else have foxy mommas and you have a blatant paedo-a-like.

Subconscious effort to get the sun out here in England, and it seems to be working, canny day in Toon today.

Yeah, but shit-weater here in Stavanger over the sea though. Changes all the time, one second it is nice and hot, and then all of a sudden it starts to rain extremely much. EXTREMELY much, like it usually only rains one time a year or so. Dunno if it is coming from or for you...

my god bob, that burgundy number you're wearing there.........*wipes forehead*............jesus you're hot

Di Stewart from SSN gets me gannin' like, I'd love to put my data on her yellow ticker any day...