N'Zogbia to Fulham 'thought to be close' - BBC

James

Can someone change the tread title to something more reasonable such as 'Zoggy not going anywhere, Fulham change transfer target to Bouazza, no quotes, nothing to bee seen here at all, move along please'

:lol:

Guest icemanblue

Whenever I see something like this, I'm always reminded of the stories that used to come up every single year for ten fucking years: "LEE WANTS LONDON RETURN!"

Robert Lee - "er no I don't, I love it here."

Next Day: "LEE STILL WANTS LONDON RETURN!"

Fuck off and stop trying to unsettle our players, fucking cockney arseholes.

Amen!

Decent player. Big season for him cos he did fuck all last season and the bairns got a bit carried away with his performances in the one before that.

Can't afford to lose him. With Dyer and Martins he is the only one with anything approaching pace in the side.

Meanwhile, Fulham are believed to have opened talks with Newcastle over midfielder Charles

N'Zogbia.

Allardyce is looking to land Papa Bouba Diop as part of any deal but it is yet to be seen whether

Lawrie Sanchez will be open to a swap.

From a fulham site

Which is what SSN's website is reporting.

Rumours, that's all but James wants to state it as FACT Zoggy is on the verge of leaving.

:rolleyes:

I'm not saying its fact, but I think its likely.

If the article was inverted, and we were the club reported to be signing whoever, I know that the majority on here would consider it likely given the BBC's track record.

Nobody really knows what's going on with transfers 99% of the time, whether they be th BBC, newspapers, websites, or whoever.

We need to stop pressing the panic button at every bit of press speculation.

To be fair, I think there's only 1 person panicking about this... :lol:

Whenever I see something like this, I'm always reminded of the stories that used to come up every single year for ten fucking years: "LEE WANTS LONDON RETURN!"

Robert Lee - "er no I don't, I love it here."

Next Day: "LEE STILL WANTS LONDON RETURN!"

Fuck off and stop trying to unsettle our players, fucking cockney arseholes.

Amen!

Praise the lord!

Nobody really knows what's going on with transfers 99% of the time, whether they be th BBC, newspapers, websites, or whoever.

We need to stop pressing the panic button at every bit of press speculation.

To be fair, I think there's only 1 person panicking about this... :lol:

Aye, but have a look at some of the other mental threads today, just thought it was getting a bit out of hand :)

Meanwhile, Fulham are believed to have opened talks with Newcastle over midfielder Charles

N'Zogbia.

Allardyce is looking to land Papa Bouba Diop as part of any deal but it is yet to be seen whether

From a fulham site

Rumours, that's all but James wants to state it as FACT Zoggy is on the verge of leaving.

If the article was inverted, and we were the club reported to be signing whoever, I know that the majority on here would consider it likely given the BBC's track record.

The BBC's track record is not that good! Why are you bumming it so much?

N'Zogbia.

From a fulham site

'He's off'

You are doing a pretty good job of trying to make people believe this is true though, when our own manager has done nothing but praise the lad and say he's not for sale. But because of a quoteless BBC article you post it up stating it as fact (its what you did by saying he's off) as its the BBc and there always right with the 'thought to be close' line.

Your right about the inverted bit though.

It seems the press are mentioning every left sided player Bouazza, N'Zogbia and Seol in the hope that one of the deals might come off. Then they can say "We told you first...". Its the scatter gun approach.

I'm sure someone could ask Sam Allardyce tonight at the talk-in about N'Zogbia and also if he IS interested in Bouba Diop.

James its bullshit, its just rubbish to get clicks on their site, Sam said this just TWO weeks ago:

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=476455&CPID=8&clid=4&lid=&title=Big+Sam+won't+sell+N'Zogbia

The BBC needs to get hits :lol:

The BBC does not need to report rubbish, it always has enough content to cover.

Aye and thats evident, what with the utter garbage they are putting up

Guest icemanblue

Its true that my dissertation was on the BBC.

I think we'd let N'Zogbia go. Milner is clearly preferred on the left wing, and we've still got Duff to come back.

You crazy!

Also i just refuse to believe it, the price and the club. If it was Arsenal and £6m then i'd be quite believing it. Were not in the position to be letting anyone go who doesn't want to, and he's been bright as fuk in the friendlies, and that will hopefully continue. Itrs crazy as i think this time next season we could have a zoggy back on track, and a one worth nearer the £10m mark rather than selling to Fulham for £3m.

If this goes though i'd be furious with the football club. I can't see it happening, £3m get you fuk all these days, Zoggy isn't fuk all.

James its bullshit, its just rubbish to get clicks on their site, Sam said this just TWO weeks ago:

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=476455&CPID=8&clid=4&lid=&title=Big+Sam+won't+sell+N'Zogbia

The BBC needs to get hits :lol:

The BBC does not need to report rubbish, it always has enough content to cover.

Aye and thats evident, what with the utter garbage they are putting up

BBC full of garbage?

League defends owner test

Tevez court date set for August

Interest shown in Man Utd's Smith

Fulham 'target Seol and N'Zogbia'

Robinson 'keen on Wigan switch'

McManus named Celtic captain

Blues apply for Alex work permit

Hearts sign four new faces

Brazil submits 2014 Cup bid

All seem pretty reasonable to me. Of course the Zoggy bit is slightly out of the blue, but these nuggets the BBC come out with are generally pretty true.

Can anyone find a BBC football story that is clearly detached from fact. I've never known them to really cock up a story regarding a Newcastle transfer.

Considering Bale another left sided player cost an initial £5m and has no Premiership experience and 40 appearances at Championship level. I cant see how this would be a good deal for Newacstle, if it WERE true.