Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

The "loyalty payment thing" is a rumour for which there hasn't been the slightest shred of confirmation in any published story.

Which puts it at EXACTLY the same level of believability as the "West Ham shady practices shown in this transfer" thing.

I'm afraid you're wrong. There have been precisely no mentions of a loyalty bonus by anyone at either club. The "West Ham shady practices thing" has been asserted by us and nothing has been denied by them. And who could forget that their "shady practices thing" nearly got them relegated last season. Just in the last few days, Derby have also complained about dodgy West Ham approaches to one of their players.

Meanwhile, the Joey Barton "loyalty bonus thing" came out into the open as fact. If it did in that case, why not in this one?

But, feel free to believe that West Ham are pure as the driven and Mort and Allardyce are liars, if that what makes you happy.

Aye, Parker, Bowyer and Dyer - thats a midfield guaranteed to produce f*** all except laughs for other teams fans.

All they need is Jenas :lol:

They'd be the match for ANY team then.....as long as the aim of the competition was to run with the ball for a bit (bonus points for sideways), pass the ball badly, fail to provide goalscoring opportunities, and be massively overpaid.

In fact, if they could get Zakora as backup, they'd be crowned champions now!

:lol:

I think this is the first time I've agreed with you NM!

Guest Geordiesned

Up to £8 million now?

According to Sned's post on the previous page... :undecided:

Could still be a guess I suppose? :dontknow:

Eh? My post?

Guest Sniffer

Incredible. I rated Curbishley  but I can't see this transfer working out.

I hope Sam does not use this money on over-the-hill has beens at the 2 mill level but actually buys a player who can have an instant inpact on the team.

does anyone know if whu are a plc? as we would never find out the official figure otherwise

:lol:  No, we're not mate.

He asked if west ham were though...

:blush:

Consider me firmly put in my place.

The "loyalty payment thing" is a rumour for which there hasn't been the slightest shred of confirmation in any published story.

Which puts it at EXACTLY the same level of believability as the "West Ham shady practices shown in this transfer" thing.

I'm afraid you're wrong. There have been precisely no mentions of a loyalty bonus by anyone at either club. The "West Ham shady practices thing" has been asserted by us and nothing has been denied by them. And who could forget that their "shady practices thing" nearly got them relegated last season. Just in the last few days, Derby have also complained about dodgy West Ham approaches to one of their players.

Meanwhile, the Joey Barton "loyalty bonus thing" came out into the open as fact. If it did in that case, why not in this one?

But, feel free to believe that West Ham are pure as the driven and Mort and Allardyce are liars, if that what makes you happy.

There you go again, taking things too far.

Because i have a doubt over an supposed allegation (and we were SO UPSET by their behaviour we were bought off with another £1m, according to you), i must hate the club? Fuck off, thats patehric even for a man of your limited means.

does anyone know if whu are a plc? as we would never find out the official figure otherwise

I read it the same as you tbf.  :-[

Guest Geordiesned

I thought he'd just mis-spelt "we". :lol:

There you go again, taking things too far.

Because i have a doubt over an supposed allegation (and we were SO UPSET by their behaviour we were bought off with another £1m, according to you), i must hate the club? Fuck off, thats patehric even for a man of your limited means.

There you go again, taking things too far. Who said you hated the club?

Dyer signs for Hammers

NEWCASTLE United finally completed the £8m transfer of Kieron Dyer to West Ham today.

They did so after initially sweating  over  reports  that West Ham were ready to make a £10m bid for Bolton striker Nicolas Anelka.

The word from Bolton is that Portsmouth have bid £10m for the French striker, and this has alerted the Hammers who are ready to match it.

And all United could do was hope that if West Ham do move in for Anelka, it will not stop the Dyer deal going through.

In the meantime, Nobby Solano has to decide whether to join Portsmouth, while United expect to tie up the £2m signing of Abdoulaye from Bolton in the next 24 hours.

All the indications coming out of East London were that West Ham would not come back for Dyer – but Saturday’s home defeat by Manchester City, and their failure to sign Giles Barnes from Derby County, has seen The Hammers in a near-panic mood.

The Chronicle revealed in our later editions yesterday that the Dyer deal was back on and that Pompey had joined West Ham in eyeing Solano, and this is the case.

But if Solano goes to either West Ham or Portsmouth it will be with a heavy heart. Nobby wants to be in London for family reasons, but he will have been told that Sol Campbell still lives in the capital and drives to Portsmouth every day.

If Solano is unhappy Faye will be delighted to be linking up again with Allardyce, although United are not certain they can complete the £2m transfer from Bolton in time for the Senegalese defender to be in the frame for Saturday’s match with Aston Villa at St James’ Park.

Faye was kept out of Bolton’s game at Fulham last night because manager Sammy Lee felt he was not in the “right frame of mind”.

I am told that Bolton supporters are not exactly ecstatic that Lee is replacing Faye with former United central defender Andy O'Brien from Portsmouth.

There is a lot of talk coming out of Spain that Barcelona have rejected a £3m bid for United for their right-back Juliano Belletti. And that the 31-year defender would want £50,000 a week to come to St James’ Park.

Aye. This one!  :lol: