Newcastle 3 - 2 Everton - 07/10/07 - Post match reaction from page 16

Guest Invicta_Toon

bent into the top right hand corner of the net, apparently we were trying to walk it in until it arrived @ Butt's feet

FYI Ally

NUFC.com report that Everton have lost 1-0 or 2-0 every time they've played in Europe on a thurs...perhaps its the result for today...

Guest Ridzuan

Out of all the players,its Butt who scored.When was the last time he got a goal for us,must be for a long time.Hopefully,we can keep the lead and maybe score another one.COME ON LADS!!

Guest firetotheworks

Out of all the players,its Butt who scored.When was the last time he got a goal for us,must be for a long time.Hopefully,we can keep the lead and maybe score another one.COME ON LADS!!

Against Spurs away

Why is N'Zogbia on the right and Milner on the left? WTF?!?!?!?!

Most good teams do that, you don't see anyone questioning Ferguson when Ronaldo and Giggs swap sides do you?

Guest Ridzuan

Against Spurs away

Oh yeah I remember now.Thanks.But its still nice to see Butt scoring.

Guest JamesD

very good performance from us i think. Martins is looking shakey, and i bet owen will be on sooner rather than later. Smith is having his best game for us, and the defense has been solid, espescially enrique and faye.