Will West Ham do the double over NUFC this season?

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest tbelcher11

imagine this attack:

............Bellamy......Dyer

Zogbia....Bowyer...........Milner

.....................Parker...............

There's nothing really appealing about this.  It seems like a line up that looks a lot like that hasn't been able to get the job done before, so I don't know what will change.

Guest Invicta_Toon

congratulations! your thread has just been chosen as "the dumbest thread of the day"!

23 posts. you're a fucking no mark son.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I'm guessing by the time we've played West Ham twice, Vic the pr**k will have changed his nick. Let's see who's right.

wtf are you on about?

I don't see what was wrong with the thread. I've had run-ins with Vic before (where I was right, obviously :razz: )but some people are such sheep at times it's embarrassing.

As it currently stands most teams in the EPL will beat us away as we have no defense.

Bowyer is a nothing player, and i can't see Parker doing much damage to us so it just leaves Bellamy & Dyer with their pace that is the problem, against our defense they'll pass it into the back of the net. But i reckon one or the other will be injured, Barton needs to do a number on the pair of them, become a legend.  :thup:

pretty sure they'll do the double over us, but i would be very surprised if West Ham accomplish anything this season. Curbishley doesn't have the constitution to handle a whole new team of overpaid wankers.. it would be like Glenn Roeder managing the Spice Girls.. "now, girls, don't do coke, it's bad for you"

Dyer

Bellamy

Bowyer

Parker

all with a reason to up their game against us, is it possible?

Works the other way. We'll have a reason to up our game against them as well. Will we do the double over them?

personally id love to see bellamy miss a penalty and get sent off. and bowyer and dyer to have a good old fight, maybe bring parker in as well. well weve won at upton park for the last 2 seasons, 2nil and 4-2, so the trend may go on!

Says a lot for Scy's footballing knowledge when he cant even find a place for the club's best striker.

Perhaps he presumed he'd be injured.

Perhaps he doesnt have a clue.

Exactly, I wouldn't say Shola was even THAT injury prone!

West Ham will probably lose at St James' so a double for them would be unlikely, but they could easily finish higher than us in the table if they manage to keep their key players fit, whilst naturally ours all end up on the treatment table or in jail.

Bellamy showed at Blackburn that hes good enough to drag a mid table team up to being top 6. One wasted season at Liverpool wont have changed that.

Guest Taylor

Dyer

Bellamy

Bowyer

Parker

all with a reason to up their game against us, is it possible?

Works the other way. We'll have a reason to up our game against them as well. Will we do the double over them?

Can see where you are coming from, I think if Shearer was still here that would be more the case (not just relating to Bellamy) but just can't see it happening as there is no apparent bad feelings between the players gone and the ones remaining.

Guest Deep456

Says a lot for Scy's footballing knowledge when he cant even find a place for the club's best striker.

Perhaps he presumed he'd be injured.

Perhaps he doesnt have a clue.

Exactly, I wouldn't say Shola was even THAT injury prone!

WHAT A JOKER.

Just discovered Vic's gone, never managed to work him out. He clearly wasn't stupid as some of his posts proved, wonder what he's like in person. If he behaves anything like the way he does did on here he must wander round with permanent black-eyes and/or teeth missing.

Strange guy. :)