Barton charged with Assault

Guest gggg

Guest johnson293

Is this why we are signing Smith then???

Perhaps he's lined up as Bartons replacement, not Dyers!!

Guest icemanblue

Come on shoddy justice, give him community service!

Actually, it'll be:

Judge: Mr Barton, i see you play for a club in the North. With this in mind, i am sentencing you to 500 years solitary confinement in Guantanamo Bay.

If I'm honest, Barton probably does deserve a few months in prison if the allegations are true.

The prisons are too full ATM, he'll never go inside for that.

I know someone who got glassed in the face and the person who did it only got community service as they were told the prisons are too full.

Nows the best time for petty crime.  O0

It would probably be better for us if he had a spell in prison while he's out injured. At least we wouldn't be paying his wages, well we shouldn't do.

It would probably be better for us if he had a spell in prison while he's out injured. At least we wouldn't be paying his wages, well we shouldn't do.

If we stop paying his wages his contract becomes void.

If guilty he should get time for what he did. The courts can't impose a fine that would make any sense for him, and community service is a joke.

If someone walked up behind me, beat me senseless and left me in hospital I'd want them to do time.

Guest icemanblue

Haha, that's some crazy logic right there.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Spontaneous assault with no weapon carries a maximum 30 week sentence and a minimum of community service/fine

But isn't that you cannot earn money while in prison, so if he did go we wouldn't have to pay him by law.

???

Guest Gemmill

If someone walked up behind me, beat me senseless and left me in hospital I'd want them to do time.

You trying to tell us you don't like being taken from behind?  Some over-compensating going on here.  The lady doth protest too much. :razz:

But isn't that you cannot earn money while in prison, so if he did go we wouldn't have to pay him by law.

???

Who said you can't earn money?

???

I thought it was law.

???

I thought it was law.

This aint Monoploy!

I'm sure it'll be in his contract that if he gets sent down his wages at least get reduced.