Baines signs for Everton

Guest hindu times

Guest DazzaNufc1892

he wants to stay but it all depends on 2 players. Heinze and Jonny Evans. Jonny is being given the push this year it seems, already hes been placed ahead of pique. The standing for CB appears to be vidic, Ferdinand, Heinze/Brown, Evans, Pique. Thats the reason apparently why evans has been playing in asia, to see if a sale was possible. Now he appears to have been, not quite as good as expected, its expected heinze may leave as at least they still have evra for left back and evans to fill in. But watch this space, because liek i said in may, we bid for both heinze and brown, and the brown deal was looking promising until liverpool entered for heinze.

Hope this one is true. Would we be going for Baines and Drago at the same time or do people think it's a case of either/or?

This Drago bloke can also play CB I believe? If that's the case, I'd take them both.

Hope this one is true. Would we be going for Baines and Drago at the same time or do people think it's a case of either/or?

As someone posted yesterday, Dragutinovic is still with the Sevilla squad on a trip to marbella, we'll have to see.

Would give us a group of defenders containing...

Baines

Taylor

Rozenhal

Cacapa

Drago

Brown

Some of them can cover a few different positions too.

Btw we can loan Edgar and Huntington out then.

Against tougher teams the more beastly Drago and Brown at full back, and against less tougher teams Baines and Carr at full-back. Or maybe never Carr at all.

Probably what is likely to happen.

If we sign Brown I would expect that Taylor would indeed play quite a few games at Right-back.

Brown may play there tbh.

Actually that makes more sense as Brown is more athletic and quicker than Taylor. You're right.

Against tougher teams the more beastly Drago and Taylor at full back, and against less tougher teams Baines and Carr at full-back.

http://www.vorsprungdurchwebstandards.de/img/drago-full.jpg

I must break you.

Against tougher teams the more beastly Drago and Taylor at full back, and against less tougher teams Baines and Carr at full-back.

http://www.vorsprungdurchwebstandards.de/img/drago-full.jpg

I must break you.

Why the pic of Sami Hyypia?

Bendtner.

Where did we get the £6 million from the bid for Silvestre?

I thought we didn't have any money and that Ashley doesn't back the manager. :frantic:

Too much anyway, wouldn't pay anything over 4m max for him, highly doubt Baines "snubbed" Everton as he was even at the ground the other day, fee problems and hopefully we can nick him.

Yes. He hasn't snubbed us at all, that's a complete lie from the Chronicle

Apparently the problem is Paul Robinson of WBA failed a medical at Wigan and they are haggling over a pay as you play deal

There's now speculation you'll try and gazump us in the meantime

I thought we didn't have any money and that Ashley doesn't back the manager. :frantic:

Too much anyway, wouldn't pay anything over 4m max for him, highly doubt Baines "snubbed" Everton as he was even at the ground the other day, fee problems and hopefully we can nick him.

Apparently the problem is Paul Robinson of WBA failed a medical at Wigan and they are haggling over a pay as you play deal

TBF the MEN broke the news before the ronnie. Which is far closer to wigan than newcastle. I don't think its true anyway but there must be a few blues worried were going to steal another player from under their noses.

Get him in. Not my first-choice for the fullback position and not entirely convinced he'll follow in the footsteps of a few other players and come here over Everton with him being our apparent "second choice" and us leaving it late, but I'd be happy enough if we got him for that money. The Sunderland thing would make it all the sweeter.

Potential defensive incomings of Baines, Cacapa and Dragutinovic on top of Rozehnal would seem to be a massive improvement on Bramble, Bernard, Moore and Onyewu and I'd be delighted with it. If we get this Steinsson bloke as well, who we've apparently bid for, then we'll be looking well-stocked in the defence and we'd hopefully be able to send Ramage and Huntington out on loan.

But...but.... t..they always tell the truth.... ???

I'd love to see him come. I think any bid we make will only serve to force Everton's hand & get them to compromise on what issues they have. Baines is a Mersey boy, you'd think he'd want to go there.

TBF the MEN broke the news before the ronnie. Which is far closer to wigan than newcastle. I don't think its true anyway but there must be a few blues worried were going to steal another player from under their noses.

The MEN said Newcastle are interested, not that he's turned us down. Which he hasn't.

My only worry is our finances.

I'd love to see him come. I think any bid we make will only serve to force Everton's hand & get them to compromise on what issues they have. Baines is a Mersey boy, you'd think he'd want to go there.

He's a Liverpool fan mind.