Baines signs for Everton

Guest hindu times

Guest Martin

Just goes to prove, what a lack of ambition Baines has, if he goes to that shithole!

We still need 2 before the windows up, hopefully 3 if were lucky!

He's a boyhood Evertonian, can't knock him for going TBH

Guest icemanblue

Just goes to prove, what a lack of ambition Baines has, if he goes to that shithole!

Eh hem, Mr A. Shearer may say differently.

I don't believe for a second that we were in for him in the end. I think we may have been using him has a back up.

It's obvious the lad wanted to stay in the region anyway so fair play to him and good luck. No skin off our noses.

Shearer signed for what was at the time the second best team in England. Baines is joining a club showing very little ambition this summer.

Shearer signed for what was at the time the second best team in England. Baines is joining a club showing very little ambition this summer.

They will still do well though no doubt.

No sure there is much between us an Everton as of today. Hopefulyl in 12 months time we will be i a much better position but I dont think not coming to us shows lack of ambition. Arent Everton in Europe this season ?

Has signed for a good club tbh.

What do you want us to do? We can't spend big money we haven't got.

I'm sure we'll make another couple of signings.

Still a shithole tbh. The ground is terrible.

Think Everton will struggle in the long term if they don't take the Tesco cash or get taken over.

Think Everton will struggle in the long term if they don't take the Tesco cash or get taken over.

Oh, we definitely need to get rid  of Kenwright. As well as being a complete buffoon he hasn't put a single penny into the club since buying the shares.

Going to Kirkby is not the answer though. That would be even worse in the long term.

Oh, we definitely need to get rid  of Kenwright. As well as being a complete buffoon he hasn't put a single penny into the club since buying the shares.

Going to Kirkby is not the answer though. That would be even worse in the long term.

What is the answer then? A takeover seems the only plausible way I can see. Kenwright won't put the money in you need for the ground and rebuilding-he can't be worth a great deal and Gregg isnt super rich either.

Kenwright seems to be pushing the Kirby thing but I can see why fans wouldn't want it. Not sure I'd like our lot playing in Gateshead.

I think they upset at the suggestion that Baines is a Liverpool fan, they just do not want to hear it.

:lol:

Bit like Daniel Agger being unveiled at his Anfield press conference as a lifelong red when he actually said in an interview months earlier that he supported Everton & Celtic.

I think 99% of the fans don't care either way

Good signing for Everton. They look quite solid at the back and they'll create enough to win more than their fair share. If Moyes doesn't spit the dummy and leave them in the lurch, they'll finish top 8, no problem.