José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest Slarth

Well, bye bye Jose. So that makes £50M + transfer money put away for the window as well? We're either gonna get s**t with it or not see it are we :lol: Next season is gonna be fun :lol:

Don't feel that bad about losing him now that we've gone a few matches without him through injury.

At the end of the day, he's a great player but he doesn't influence the results of games as much as a similarly valued player in a different position would.

Unfortunately, Liverpool will be able to offer him something we as a club cannot - ambition and a drive to succeed. The sad thing is that the main aim for NUFC under this regime is to maintain it's PL status, whilst it flogs off it's better players, in essence becoming a feeder club. It's the days of McKeag all over again. :(

Guest supercheicktiote

Would be gutted to see him go, but not surprised, he is a Champo League quality LB and deserves to play in Europe but lets hope he stays and helps bring us european football !!

Why did we lose today?  Here's a look at some of the reasons we lost today:

http://www.newcastlefcnews.com/2011/04/dissecting-loss-today-against-villa.html

You have a blog, we get it.

Sorry mate for the repeated posting I won't do it anymore

Guest Heneage

Not that I believe it but £15m would be lunacy on Liverpools behalf. He's arguably not worth that even if he had a new 5.5 year contract recently signed.

They paid £18 million for Glen Johnson....

Not that I believe it but £15m would be lunacy on Liverpools behalf. He's arguably not worth that even if he had a new 5.5 year contract recently signed.

Which was also lunacy.

Guest Heneage

Which was also lunacy.

Totally, but still if we can ask a daft fee why not. 50 m for Carroll and Enrique...

Guest neesy111

I'd snap their hands off for 15m.  Enrique while he is a solid defender is not as good as what some people make out for me, god knows what this makes Leighton Baines worth who'm imo is much better overall player.

Unless an offer that is notably bigger than what was paid for him comes in, it will be very hard for anyone to justify a sale imo, even though he only has one year left of his contract.