José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

If he does leave I do hope it isn't made in to a charade by the powers that be. Would be disappointing.

equally by a number of our fans.

Change the record man, you're boring as fuck.

Don't worry, our PR department are already working on him being made out to be a 'Judas'.

How? :lol:

I think the fact this has come to light so early and it hasn't been a shock announcement has allowed me to come to terms with it. I am now at the stage where:

I will be shocked and delighted if he stays

And

I am looking forward to seeing how good his replacement is

Same. :thup:

Look at the Carroll 'transfer request'.

That is the way he will be painted by journos like Lee Ryder who are as good as on the club's payroll.

Not this again.  I see you failed to anwser on the Carroll thread when asked about the clearly made up and fabricated stories by Carroll, plus the contradicting quotes attributed to him.  "I don't want to leave, why would I want to leave" "When Liverpool come in for you, it's impossible to say no" oh and the fact he looked so devestated turning up for his medical.  Change the record you boring bastad.

It's clearly a bit of both, the club wanting top dollar for him and Carroll wanting top dollar himself.  But just bury your head in the sand and peddle your shit propoganda every time you get the chance mate.

End product isn't good enough, suspect defending sometimes (i.e Blackpool)

Bulls***. He has a cracking delivery imo, the problem is we have inept strikers to get on the end of them.

That is the way he will be painted by journos like Lee Ryder who are as good as on the club's payroll.

Not this again.  I see you failed to anwser on the Carroll thread when asked about the clearly made up and fabricated stories by Carroll, plus the contradicting quotes attributed to him.  "I don't want to leave, why would I want to leave" "When Liverpool come in for you, it's impossible to say no" oh and the fact he looked so devestated turning up for his medical.  Change the record you boring bastad.

It's clearly a bit of both, the club wanting top dollar for him and Carroll wanting top dollar himself.  But just bury your head in the sand and peddle your shit propoganda every time you get the chance mate.

:lol:

GuillemBalague Guillem Balague

@happyandy80 all i know about jose enrique is that LFC is following him. There r doubts about his defending hence no decision on him yet

Hmmm.

I would say there are doubts about his attacking, his defending is superb, has lapses now and again, but I'm yet to see a winger take him to the cleaners this season.  His pace and strength is ridiculous.

They were probably all set to make an offer then they watched the Blackpool match.

Nice reply; very well constructed. :thup:

It's clearly a bit of both, the club wanting top dollar for him and Carroll wanting top dollar himself.  But just bury your head in the sand and peddle your s*** propoganda every time you get the chance mate.

Succinct and accurate, you win this round.

The transfer request did actually exist you know :lol:

Course. Continue to believe the lies.

“The managing director' date=' Derek Llambias, asked me to hand in a transfer request. So, I was pushed into a corner and I had no choice.[/quote']

I supposed Carroll is in on the lies too?

It's clearly a bit of both, the club wanting top dollar for him and Carroll wanting top dollar himself.  But just bury your head in the sand and peddle your s*** propoganda every time you get the chance mate.

Sorry. I'm busy at the moment. The  :lol:  summarises how I feel about your post btw.

Sorry. I'm busy at the moment. The  :lol:  summarises how I feel about your post btw.

So busy you're trolling in other threads looking for a bite?  Of course you are flower, you just keep burrying that head in the sand.

I'll put in my 'transfer request'

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2035/requestg.jpg

and I'll get...$1m!

http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/7127/1dollars.jpg

Give it up Nath, there's no point.

I actually tend to agree with a lot of his negative views on the club/board.  However I can't just simply blame them 100% for everything bad that happens at NUFC like he does, it's petty and childish.  I was hoping maybe he was ITK to the goings on inside SJP and he could give me some decent debate, but it appears he just makes stuff up based on a load of assumptions.

I'll put in my 'transfer request'

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2035/requestg.jpg

and I'll get...$1m!

http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/7127/1dollars.jpg

Give it up Nath, there's no point.

I actually tend to agree with a lot of his negative views on the club/board.  However I can't just simply blame them 100% for everything bad that happens at NUFC like he does, it's petty and childish.  I was hoping maybe he was ITK to the goings on inside SJP and he could give me some decent debate, but it appears he just makes stuff up based on a load of assumptions.

I don't blame them for everything bad that happens. I do however blame them for the sale of Carroll. Big difference.

Guest Nikos34

Unless we show some ambition by spending money on quality players, José will leave and can we actually blame him?

The guy is class and would slot comfortably into any other team out there. He'd look even better when surrounded by other fantastic players and he knows this himself. He wants to play in Europe and earn caps for his country. He won't get that with us if Ashley continues with this 'small club' mentality.

We had the best centre forward in the country, who was still under contract for 5 years and a Geordie, and we let him go. So how on earth can we expect a talented ambitious Spaniard to want to stay in an average team that won't improve?

Yes we have thrown stupid money around on absolute garbage in the past but that doesn't mean we should become tight when it comes to holding on to a genuinely class player. He has proved himself with us already so it's not a gamble. Other clubs want him because he's brilliant so we should fight them financially for him. If we're not interested in having the best players possible then what's the point in trying to compete at all?

so carroll and enrique and barton, no doubt colo when his contract hits it's last year should all get bumper rises as they'd done well and that sets the standrads for players coming in and the roundabout begins again.

The 'Roundabout' being stronger league finishes? FA Cup runs? Europe?

You have mentioned the fact that José wants to be at a club that can offer him more on the pitch, well so can we. His contract expires next summer, not this summer. So with some positive inward transfer activity now, resulting in a much better team performance next season, who's to say he won't want to stay with us anyway?

If we are to improve on this season then José Enrique needs to be a part of our 2011/2012 campaign, regardless of whether he extends his contract this summer.

Unless we show some ambition by spending money on quality players, José will leave and can we actually blame him?

The guy is class and would slot comfortably into any other team out there. He'd look even better when surrounded by other fantastic players and he knows this himself. He wants to play in Europe and earn caps for his country. He won't get that with us if Ashley continues with this 'small club' mentality.

We had the best centre forward in the country, who was still under contract for 5 years and a Geordie, and we let him go. So how on earth can we expect a talented ambitious Spaniard to want to stay in an average team that won't improve?

Yes we have thrown stupid money around on absolute garbage in the past but that doesn't mean we should become tight when it comes to holding on to a genuinely class player. He has proved himself with us already so it's not a gamble. Other clubs want him because he's brilliant so we should fight them financially for him. If we're not interested in having the best players possible then what's the point in trying to compete at all?

so carroll and enrique and barton, no doubt colo when his contract hits it's last year should all get bumper rises as they'd done well and that sets the standrads for players coming in and the roundabout begins again.

The 'Roundabout' being stronger league finishes? FA Cup runs? Europe?

You have mentioned the fact that José wants to be at a club that can offer him more on the pitch, well so can we. His contract expires next summer, not this summer. So with some positive inward transfer activity now, resulting in a much better team performance next season, who's to say he won't want to stay with us anyway?

If we are to improve on this season then José Enrique needs to be a part of our 2011/2012 campaign, regardless of whether he extends his contract this summer.

when you say positive inward investment do you mean owing ashley even more money ? at which point does the club stand on it's own two feet financially ?