José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest Geordiesned

I knew it was coming but I'm gutted, anybody got a positive spin to put on this?

I'm sure Lee Ryder will.

Guest elbee909

I knew it was coming but I'm gutted, anybody got a positive spin to put on this?

If the money's not going to go anywhere, it's hard to think of any positives.

Apparently he's been bullying the young players the greedy shit cunt.

:lol:

He's apparently got poor distribution as well. So I'm sure whoever replaces him will be an improvement in that area, at least.

Ferguson might get more games, not necessarily a positive and it's straw clutching with leprosy hands at best.

He's apparently got poor distribution as well. So I'm sure whoever replaces him will be an improvement in that area, at least.

Whatever happens, we've definitely improved the squad this summer. Definitely. :harry:

Apparently he's been bullying the young players the greedy s*** c***.

Whatever happens, we've definitely improved the squad this summer. Definitely. :harry:

And we've got a big squad.

Oh well, that's a bonus. Improved bank balance AND improved squad.

Guest VegasToon

Sad, but we knew this was coming since January.  Great LB for us.  I can only live in blind hope that we get a replacement.