José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Seems like our beloved club is dying abit everyday ,all i want is a reason for optimism but i just cannot see it .Please Ashley put us up for sale as the club will still be around as you die a horrible death BASTARD.

The worst thing about the sales aswell is nothing at all good will/has come from them. The money clearly does not get re-invested back into the squad so we are technicaly just throwing players away for nowt.

If the £6m fee is true, we'll have a net spend of £-1m since receiving the Carroll Fee.  :lol:

:lol: Yey!

The worst thing about the sales aswell is nothing at all good will/has come from them. The money clearly does not get re-invested back into the squad so we are technicaly just throwing players away for nowt.

If the £6m fee is true, we'll have a net spend of £-1m since receiving the Carroll Fee.  :lol:

:lol: Fucking amazing!

6m for Enrique?! Six?! What the shit.

Guest bimpy474

Wenger really going to play gibbs all season then ?

He used traore there at the weekend, also Wenger said Vermaelen can play there too.

Proper gutted at this like, was always going to happen but I've been kidding myself otherwise. Easily the best full back I've seen at the club in my 20 years watching. f***!! To Liverpool as well man...unbearable, any one but them FFS. Liverpool's first bargain of the summer n all, snide c***s. Nee chance we'll get anyone anywhere near as good to replace him either if we do bother buying anyone. FFS!

Eugh, going to have to change my sig.

He'll have a f***ing field day against our right hand side too when we play them.

Dont even want to imagine that like. Seeing him dominate a winger thats ours? Deary me.

f*** that man, Marveaux will s*** on him...

Bartons replacement will shit on him you mean?

Guest BooBoo

:lol: Why the fuck do some of you care if it is 10m or 6m??

I know, it's completely meaningless. I actually hope it's a rock bottom price as the money's only going to Ashley anyway.

Guest hobshobs

I was at the match yesterday and Jose defo had a limp

That's because the b****** was carrying his wallet.

Guest bimpy474

£6 million really is an absolute f***ing joke like.

Mail say £10m.

Mirror say £5m. :laugh:

I'd say it'll be around £7m.

Woooo haggling i'm good at this.

£4m......................DOH :)

Proper gutted at this like, was always going to happen but I've been kidding myself otherwise. Easily the best full back I've seen at the club in my 20 years watching. f***!! To Liverpool as well man...unbearable, any one but them FFS. Liverpool's first bargain of the summer n all, snide c***s. Nee chance we'll get anyone anywhere near as good to replace him either if we do bother buying anyone. FFS!

He'll have a f***ing field day against our right hand side too when we play them.

Dont even want to imagine that like. Seeing him dominate a winger thats ours? Deary me.

It'll be Enrique vs Blackburn.

f*** that man, Marveaux will s*** on him...

Bartons replacement will s*** on him you mean?

Jonas or Marveaux then... Aint gonna be buying a replacement